• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ops Communications

Started by Nocturnus, May 21, 2003, 10:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Higgins

"With the current war with the Nij'gat and there heraan allies we need to consolidate our defense in one area, so Intel and Frontier personel was transfered here till further notice."

mwnesbitt90

<nesbitt returns to ops.>
Hello everyone i belive that i will stay here while this stuff happens. I belive that maybe there might be a chance of still using diplomacy here. Ramsom can i be of any assistance while i'm here?
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Apodae Swift

"Swift to Commander Lollock. My team is almost at engineering, unfortunately with the power down we have had to take jeffries tubes and it is taking a little time. I'll let you know when I get there. Swift out." He said and tapped his comm badge to cut off his message. The replied to Valen. "Tapping may be less fun, but the whole point in letting you tap, and not push, is that by doing that you avoid activating anything. Less fun yes, but safer."
A little later they reached the level they needed, Swift exited the Jerfferies tubes followed closely by his men and they made thier way to one of the doors leading to main engineering. Silently he gave order to his men using hand signals. Two separate groups went to two other doors to main engineering with instructions to break in in thirty seconds. John placed himself and the rest of the men in his group in equal numbers at each side of the door. He checked his watch, counting down the time.
Once thirty seconds was over they forced the doors open a little and threw in some basic flash grenades, after they went off they forced the doors open the rest of the way and walked inside, rifle held high. There was no one inside, no terrorist, no soldiers, no troopers, no assassins, no spies, not even a girl scout. He lowered his weapon disappointed and tapped his com badge.
"Swift to Commander Lollock. Engineering's all clear. I can't see anyone down here. I'll do a thorough sweep of the area before moving on though. Someone could be hiding." Swift said to Commander Lollock.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Nocturnus

Enters turbolift. and holds hte door for hte "running" admiral.

Deck 19 ShipYard. *the Doors close*

ok well Admiral I was recalled to earth but now I"m back well actually sent back http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> to be more precise. with something that perhaps may interest you and to be frank your hte last to know. the crew I've already organized and rostered are working hard on preparing the project.

Perhaps it'll be easier to show u. *the doors to the turbolift open*

*couhgs* loudly. Gentleman, Vorak on the deck. *everyone stops working to look at vorak*

Mr Vorak might I present the engineers from all other the best parts of Starfleet,

Mr Reed from VF, Kaiser from Starfleet HQ came back with me. Mr Montell a relative of Mr Montrell and of cdourse our station enginner Mr Detrell.  All working extremely hard.

*hmm slightly smiles* U still have no idea what it is where building do u Mr Vorak. I haven't told you http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Well I"m going to tell u

Welcome to the shipping yard of the Rivendell-A.  STarfleet approved new vessle.  Starfleet are even providing the men and materials, with an added bonus.

Unauthorised Starfleet technology has been authorised to be installed, they were very interesteed in your report on the Zygon REactors and REgenerating shields and especially Young Mr Hermes.

I've been authorised to install those particular features on the ship and to build the rest of the ship to a "Prometheus" level.

Thats why all the bustle of activity gonig on around here.

Gentleman, show the Admiral the blueprints of hte OPS.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Embries

"Surely this matter can be solved diplomatically, Mr. Vertanitick. Perhaps this matter should be adressed to Flag Admiral Vorak, I am merely the chief science officer here. So if we could find admiral Vorak, then... ah, there he is."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

stephen sisko

=A= Ops please be sure power transfer from life and ship support arms are at optimum levels, also please direct all engineering personell to thier posts for refits=A=
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Hodson

Vil'iata Najadum

Vil'iata shot Balkazar a look of gratitude and after temporarily deactivating her translator 'pathed to him, "Thank you. I would appreciate that heating device. This station is a good deal colder than my home world."

She then turned it back on in time to catch what the Vice-Adirmal was saying to her. Smiling politely she nodded and waited for someone to tell her what she was supposed to do now.

Tara Lollock

=/\=Acknowledged Lieutenant.=/\=

=/\=Lollock to Julian, Sir we're running out of time up here. I request permission to begin evacuation of civillians and nonessential personnel down to the planet.=/\=
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Hedford

*Nods to Admiral Vorak* (Before he had left)

"Allright...find someone who can give a detailed report. I guess that will not be a very easy job, unless I can find Mr Chellick."

*Hedford touches his combadge*

=A= Commodore Hedford to Major Chellick =A=
Admiral Vorak and I have returned to Station Avalon and we would like to be briefed. If you could join me in OPS I would appreciate this.
                               =A= Hedford out =A=

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Orpheus

scanning indicates that while they look vulcan may even act vulcan, they are most certainly not thinking like a vulcan.

Scans indicate that it's a procedure commonly  used by starfleet doctors to alter an appearence, while they look vulcan they didn't study vulcans enough or long enough to imitate them correctly. They were not Vulcans Mr Embries.

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Orpheus(Red).gif" border="0">

stephen sisko

Com. Janeway, i would appreciate help in refitting the Lasha.  

(Edited by stephen sisko at 11:09 pm on Mar. 14, 2005)

Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

Eugene Archer

=^=Archer to Hodson. Yes you may, Commander, as long as you will be careful with her and bring her back safe and sound. Do you need a crew to assist you?
I will contact you several times during your journey, just to be sure. You never know what could happen. Archer out=^=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Hodson

Hodson looks around then taps his comm badge again

"Admiral Julian may I go to the surface and help down there?"

Julian

I need to get to that planet. I cant stand here and watch evereyone else have the fun. Im very sorry Vil'iata but i promise when i get back i'll personally make it up to you. Ransom you have the bridge.

*Julian heads for the armoury, suits up, then beams to the planet*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.