• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, November 08, 2005, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis Dotson

Acknowledged, Ardeth.  I got one watch your back they are coming in heavy. Are you going to use those grenades are what? We might not be able to hold them off without them. All of the sudden Dotson is overcome by that same strange feeling again almost as if he can feel what the Psi warriors feel. Stange he said to himself and then as quick as the feeling came it went. Yeah, I got another one.
Cadet Lewis L Dotson                                                  
'The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.' - Spock

Simon Rajnus

*an ensign walks up to Balkazar carrying a priority 1 message for Balkazar, hands him a padd, Salutes, and leaves*

*the message reads*
Hello my dear friend, I hope things are going good for you, and I hope your still alive, But I need your assistence......

A richard brown, has resigned his as Acting XO of the Unity recently and I believe hes on his way to Avalon, from what I gather, someone sabataged the Unity and he lost several people, and hes second guessing his judgement, the Unity is also practically destroyed and its barely spaceworthy at the moment, but he thinks hes unfit for command, even tho I know he is, he hasnt had Lt Commander yet because we here at the station think hes not ready to have more responsibility as a commander just yet, and I think he needs a pep talk, so I am asking you to give it to him sense im unable too, But he really needs to get his game face on and we need him back here ASAP, So Balkazar my dear friend, Please talk to him, he needs help now more then ever.

Signed,
     Captian Rajnus
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Will Karelia

Karelia spins on his heel, hearing a familiar voice.

"Jeff, I'm glad you're okay. We were sure we had them, but they began to surge over our forces again. I was beginning to believe we couldn't win. But all of a sudden, they all just up and left. We're still assessing the situation."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Balkazar

Kawolsky with lurado.

Ardeth, Dotson with me, LEts move....Ardeth send the FP forward and have him stay within 10ft.

OOC**whats FP mean ?
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth tried to escape from the restraints, now fully alert, the servo motors growling as he tried to pull free.  Nothing happened, and he soon found that he wouldn't be able to escape this time, either.  The same thing happened, knocking out his motors.  Grumbling to himself, he gave up, and relaxed, flesh-and-blood tail twitching anxiously.  "Why are we headed to the Medical bay, and why in the name of Earth am I restrained?" Ardeth said, baring his fangs.

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth finally gave up the attempts at using conventional weapons.  He switched on the electromagnets in his toes and fingertips, and stuck to the ceiling, laughing.  "Have fun trying to get me down now!" he said, laughing.  He glared around the room, remembering to try and dodge any incoming phaser fire, or Hyposprays.  He didn't want to have full motor loss again.  It was bad enough he couldn't move his legs, so he really didn't want to lose control of his arms.  Sliding around the ceiling, he bared those sharp metallic fangs, glaring again.  He felt motors catch in his legs as they switched back on.  He was fully mobile again.  Even his flesh-and-blood tail twitched, as if mocking them.  He laughed again, locking his feet into the ceiling, and aimed his arms around the room.  Eyes no longer glaring, but now glowing slightly, he tried to burst through his arms again.  Instead, it backfired, launching him into the floor hard.  "Now I've gone and done it.  Created a short-circuit there, and propelled from the ceiling.  Oh well, I'll go quietly, but you better sedate me just in case.  Knocking out my motors didn't work for long."

FredLurado

"Admiral, To inform you, with the assistance of Commander Balkazar and the group of Security cadets, all intruders and remaining bodies of intruders from the combat have been captured, or with the corpses, secured. All have been placed on the security deck".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Reynolds

*Reynolds stood and watched as the Captain conversed with the Admiral*

"If you need any help sir, I am ready to assist"
Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned

Reynolds

"Yes sir. Are we to proceed there now?"
Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned

Simon Rajnus

"Your Ambassador is not well-respected hes Corrupted and I wont stand around to see it.  I should never have come here.  This place has been tainted."

*with that Simon hits his arm and disapears off ops.  Only to reappear on the Unity*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Will Karelia

Will looks at the ships arriving in tandem with the Na'jigat.

"What the hell?" he yells, his frustration obvious. "Tactical, warp up weapons systems! Blanket those cruisers!"
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Matthews

=A= USS Rivendell to SS Avalon=A=
'We seek the approval for the following plan of action: If all of the ships expell Bertaron rays at the station so that its clouded with them.   The station raises its shield on a reverse polarity, and then we fire a 35 second blast from the Deflector full of shift drive particals.  It would push the station out of phase until they lowered its shields'
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/60/willmattidzq5.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Will Matthews
Chief of Tac./Sec.
U.S.S. Rivendell

Jim Raynor

Three Pelican dropships approach Avalon Station at maximum thrust. Captain Raynor shifts in his seat in the lead ship, keying the subspace radio.

"This is Starfleet Marine Battallion 17, Bravo Company leader, Captain James Raynor. We're en route to Avalon Station with heavy reinforcements. Stand by for docking."

The Pelicans fire a salvo of Anvil-II photon rockets to blow a hole in the side of the station to allow for a hot-drop. They set down in the wound in the side of the station, and the marines, vacuum-enabled, disembark from the loading bays.
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Kawolsky

"Ardeth, you take out the large group to the left. I'll get the right" Kawolsky
shouts.

Then the two cadets take out their grenades and lob them at the enemy. Several Psi Warriors falll to their deaths. A small few escaped the blast only to be caught in the explosive fire of the Starfleet marines.
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Balkazar

*Balkazar reads over a padd and notices Air lock 5 Siren went off then shut off, looking over to airlock 5 stood Brown as a civilian*

Cadets help me over there to that man, *leaning on the cadets the cadets and Balkazar make there way to the civilian*

Excuse me, Are you Richard brown ?, I just recieved a message saying you left because you lost people under your command ?, and your second guessing ?,

Well Dont do that, With command comes responsibility, Its natural to loose people, I have lost so many people under my command that I have had nightmares over it, and someday these cadets will have to make Difficult descisions that will possibly kill ppl, But thats the responsibility that comes with rank.

Today in this fight, I probly had around 2 cadets wounded, and several security officers injured to the point they are in sickbay right now, Its part of life as starfleet, you make difficult descisions, As a Lt, its even harder because you dont have the training to understand those choices, and yet you probly never will understand them, but when it comes down to it, you will try to make the best possible descision you can........Understand ?, Loosing ppl under your command is part of being High ranking, Youll loose even more people before your time is threw, Trust me........
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">