• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, November 08, 2005, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

*Balkazar calls down to HK47*

Hey HK, There dead, *stands up and Surveys the prominade.

*Balkazar to Ops*, I think we just cleared out there beachhead so to speak, I think we should have more Droids on my security force, But I doubt High command would like that very much......Could you have Orpheus scan the station, See how many more are alive, and I will secure the prominade......Balkazar out*

*turns to face his Security teams and tells them to secure the prominade*

*then facing the cadets*

Well, How was that for your first fire fight?......*then patting each of them on the backs, goes away with a limp chuckling to himself as if it was all Fun*......
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth's little robots came out, shrieking electronically at the Marines.  Rogue 2's siren started going off, as Ardeth landed on the floor.  "I didn't call them, sir." He said to Balkazar, trying to call them off.  They weren't responding.  "HK47, did you do something to my robots?" Ardeth inquired, wondering if the droid did it.

Event Horizon

*The battle becomes more fierce than ever... The Heraan and Na'jigat continue to attack from every corner and the Gallifreyans are no longer strong enough to fight them all... Sentinels such as Taurik do their best as well, but also see they are losing field... All the Starfleet ships continue to fight on the frontlines, but suffer heavy damage and many losses. Several ships had been exploded, and many more Starfleet officers have been killed in the battle... On the viewscreen at ops on Avalon Station, the admirals watch powerless how the battle is turning more and more into their disadvantage, how their fine officers are sacrificing themselves on the frontlines while there is not even the slightest hope for victory... Defeat is apparent, and utter destruction seems unavoidable. But even if Starfleet surrendered, the Heraan and the Na'jigat would not stop their incursions, but continue to ravage everything until they had sucked up the last of the energy and left behind but a hollow graveyard. Was this how it was all supposed to end? The whole Starfleet project at the borders of the Delta Quadrant, that had thrived there for several years? Then, suddenly, the unexpected happened. Just when the Na'jigat and the Heraan was going to launch their final attack, something makes them hesitate... They become restless... What is happening? Are they planning something? Is something else drawing their attention? Or did something happen that stirred their fear? After some long, silent moments of hesitation, they suddenly withdraw in haste, and hurry away deeper into the Delta Quadrant, as if something was chasing them, or had called for them... What could it be? Obviously, a mysterious. But a mysterious that saved Expansion Fleet at the utter brink of destruction! Within minutes, there was no sign of the Na'jigat or Heraan any more, they were entirely gone... The battle was over, but the victory was hollow...*

Will Karelia

"Yes, Lieutenant, he was here, but last I heard, he had gone back to the ship."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth extended all of his claws and leapt to the ceiling.

Balkazar

OOC**No, its just Ardeth is having some Humerous fun, That may not turn out so well lol

FredLurado

He nods to Montrell. "I will keep tabs on the smooth operation of the recovering".
He tightened his fist at his side and continued.
"..I was wondering one more thing, Admiral...The Skytoucher...did they find her?".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Reynolds

Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Umm Reynolds Kawolsky is NOT! on the station, hes actually trying to help with keeping the Unity together after a righteous battle that almost obliterated the Unity from existence!

IC**Sensors beep on ops as there was what looked to be a vortex opening then closing and out came a war cruiser towing the Unity, as the Unity came closer the officers on station ops scanned the ship and they were struck in silence as a Federation ship came towards the station, the Unity was ripped to shreads, 1 Nacelle was destroyed, the saucer section was completely and almost destroyed there were clean cuts scorch marks from plasma leaks, the scans were going further along, what was really holding the ship together in the end was the ships shields and alot of luck.  The saucer section towards where the bridge would be was also in shambles.  The Entire ship as a whole was in shambles and it looked like it was about to fall apart, then a message comes in from the USS Unity*

*USS Unity to Avalon station*

"This is Captian Simon Rajnus of the USS Unity, its of the utmost importance I speak with Admiral Vorak immediately, We are requesting medical assistence and we need to use your station for major repairs.  I will speak to Admiral Vorak personally.  This is a Priority.  I will speak to Admiral Vorak, and him only.  Tell him we have arrived.  Tell him Intelligence is carrying information that may destroy all life in this galaxy.  I shall await your response.  Simon out."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Balkazar

Lurado, The psi warrior is out for awhile, then Ardeth went down and started to kick ppl and im trying to hold him down so he wont hurt anyone Except me!.  Manach Secure the alien.

*turning his head to face lurado again*

I had Manach inject Ardeth with nano bots, Its something HK47 gave me before he left on his mission that may be of use to young ardeth here.  I guess the nano bots are trying to locate and repair the damage done to him.  I suppose they knocked out his motor control.

*leans close to ardeth and whispers in his ear in hopes he hears me*
Youll be fine Ardeth.  I never judge people on there outside, You could be covered in green slime for all I care.  Just get better.

Whew. Kawolsky I got 2 restrainst in my bag, Put one on the alien there, and the other on ardeth, and if he breaks these im going to kill him.

Kawolsky

=/\= Kawolsky to Balkazar =/\=
"Sir, it it safe to talk?"

"Go ahead cadet"  Balkazar replies.

"Sir I have come up with an idea to safely contain Cdt Wildcat"

I'm listening..."  says Balkazar

"I believe I can use the transporter to initiate a 'transport loop'. I could begin transport but hold Cdt Wildcat in suspension within the field. There's just one problem..."

"What is it cadet?"

"The containment field around sickbay would have to be deactivated long enough to commence transport, however it would only be for a fews seconds, but-"

"-BUT it might be long enough for him to escape" Balkazar finished

"Yes, sir"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Balkazar

*A encypted message came in from Dantor, from Balkazar for Admiral Montrel*

"Well, Admiral.  It seems that there was an unexpected trouble, it seems theres a Romulan ship that attacked the USS Harbour Grace, and Dantor is sending a ship to retrieve Patrick Brown, but the problem is that Cadet Scotty may wish to go, and I think I should help them out.  Scotty I think wishes to go and its supposed to be a Dangerous mission, SO, to protect Scotty, I have decided to go."

"Personal note, Scotty is doing great, and I think I may have found a way to train Cadets in the field while not exposing them to, to much danger.  I will contact you when we get back.  Balkazar out."

Richard Ransom

==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom of Windsor Division on the Federation Starship Essex-A We will be at your location in 15 minites useing a new Warp drive.==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

*Incoming Tranmission from the U.S.S Essex-A in Orbit of Avalon Station*
==^== This is Admiral Ransom of Windsor Division what is the current Situation and how many Na'jat Engergy Clouds are coming  Ransom Out==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Will Karelia

(OFF: The Heraan aren't gone yet, Hodson.)

"Montrell, there's several hundred unidentified transporter signatures appearing all over the station. The hostiles are boarding us!"
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell