• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, November 08, 2005, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

Computer unseal the door! then reseal it when we leave.

Computer: Door unsealed

*Balkazar then shoves the cadets roughly outside the medical bay leaving ardeth inside to cool down*

Computer: Medical Bay has been resealed

*turning to Manach*
WHAT! were you thinking!, Setting a compression rifle on lvl 12 and firing it!.  YOU NEVER!!!!!!!!! FIRE AT ANOTHER CADET WITHOUT MY DIRECT ORDERS!!!!! IS THAT CLEAR!!!!!!.  You also NEVER! set a rifle above stun or ANOTHER OTHER SETTING! unless I give you an order.  IS THAT CLEAR ALSO!  *yelling at manach*

Dotson, This is one thing you dont do.  And that is to fire, let alone lvl 12 or any other setting without orders!.

*turning his attention back to manach*
This incident will go on your record Cadet, and if you continue to do things on your own without orders or permission The next starship youll see will be IN A MUSEUM!

You 2 stand to attention until I say otherwise!.

*then Balkazar is pacing outside the medical bay for a few minutes trying to think*

Computer, Set up lvl 12 containment force fields on all Exits from the medical bay,  and only deactivate the force fields when I enter.

Computer:  Acknowledged
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Ardeth Wildcat

Ardeth sat there, working with hatred on the damaged Rogue 2.  He threw a fit and a half when he found the last wrench, the one he needed, was broken.  He threw the broken wrench across the room, and slid down the wall, cradling the battered Rogue 2, and trying to repair it with what he had left.  Weeping softly, Ardeth picked up half of the wrench and began working again.  Rogue 2 spoke to him as he worked, its voice soft and gentle.  Somehow, Ardeth felt calmed by this sudden reality that his robot might be repairable, and grabbed a few different tools, including stopping the Wer'wolf from pinching him while he worked.  He picked up a few different tools, and fixed the circuitboard, real tears creating a full bond between Rogue 2 and Ardeth, causing it to create and open pathways never known before.  It would have AI and an ability to learn.  It would be as much a cadet as Ardeth himself.  In fact, he'd do the same for the Wer'wolf, and then the rest of his robots.  He swept up the remains of the Flying Robot #1, and kept them in the dustpan, tears falling on the remains of a bent rotor blade, a circuitboard fragment, and a little wheel and sensor.  "Poor thing didn't stand a chance.  I can't rebuild you, but I can... Wait!" Ardeth suddenly searched the whole medical bay for the little memory card that was used by the Flying Robots.  Finding it, he picked it up, the both of them.  Finding an empty shell, he slipped the cards in there, and painted a bright yellow 1 on the side.  Yellow for Resurrection. Ardeth thought, as the Medical bay became home to Ardeth's Robotic Troops.  The Wer'Wolf sat there, the new AI program and Personality Programming taking effect.  Rogue 2 jumped and clawed Ardeth's leg with a track, attempting to avoid the pain of the soldering iron.  The Resurrected Flyte 1 zoomed around the room, keeping on the lookout for any other enemies: people who carried phasers were now targets.  Ardeth also tinkered with his gloves, creating a hand-worn weapon for each side. His menacing glares at the Med-bay doors were full of hatred at the one who did this.  RF1 flew up to the transparent window, and raised one hand in an obscene gesture, before retracting it.  Robots swarmed the bay, pulling things down for metal to integrate into each other, and trying to weaken Sickbay to let them all out.  Ardeth found the scraps of the phaser still embedded in the wall.  "Well, certainly there's a power cell of some kind." Ardeth whispered, pulling it from the wall and removing the cell.  He placed it in his new weapons, the gloves of doom.  Rogue 2 powered up, leapt from Ardeth's lap, peeled a sheet of metal from some odd looking device, and tack-welded it on top of himself.  All of Ardeth's Robotic fleet gained this AI program, and a Personality to themselves.
From outside Sickbay, a fully upgraded Rogue 1 activated her AI and Personality programs, and sneaked down on thick rubber wheels, holding what looked like a rather heavy rock.
Rogue 3 slid around on his tracks, aiming a lost phaser around corners.
A Swarm of Flying Robots flew around, giving out obscene hand-gestures to any carrying phasers.
The Finite Group of robots rattled around on rather shaky legs, carrying rather large weapons.

Ardeth Wildcat

Rogue 2 shrieked in fright, and went hiding behind Ardeth.  "Don't let him shoot me.  I hate phasers!" Rogue 2 said.  Ardeth told Balkazar, "Please, sir, lower your phaser.  Rogue 2 is afraid to die now, as all sentient beings should be.  He's just in a foul mood too.  And don't even try the transporter thing, Rogue 2 just relayed that to me, and I tell you, though it would work, it would make my robots think I was dead because they would lose contact with me.  Then they'd go independent and attack you."  Rogue 2 yelped, and opened the disc tray, loaded a CD-ROM, and closed it.  Revving it up, he prepared to pop the drive if Ardeth's request was denied.  He had a certain wicked sense of humor.  CD's were fun to fire, but he could also fire a phaser with relative accuracy.  He just hated phasers.  The 2, Ardeth and Rogue 2, waited, the only noise made by the buzzing of Rogue 2's drive, reaching critical mass.  He kept it spinning, ready to fire at any second.  He could also power down, but deceleration from these speeds could mean sudden death for himself.  He'd cut power to the motor, and let it wind down, instead of hitting the Stop spin button.

(btw, CD-Roms are Rogue 2's weapon of choice.  A grappling arm is his close range, but for long distances, he revs up a CD and pops the disc tray.  It comes out nicely, reminding me of the time when My computer did it to me.)

Montrell

*Montrell looked at Captain Lurado*

"I did receive word from Captain Taurik that they found the Skytoucher, or let's say in large pieces, floating around not far from the Station. It was heavily damaged and only 17 of the crew survived. They are now brining it back to the station, so we can retrieve the bodies. Commander Rasmain will report to me in about an hour, so then I'll have all the details."

"By the way, before I forget. Could you also make sure that the retrieving of all the bodies, ships and station, is done properly. I want all the bodies stored and prepared to either be cremated or sent back to Earth. It's better that a supervising officer is present and giving them a last sign of respect as they gave their lives for our survival."

*Montrell then nodded to Captain Lurado and turned to Commander Balkazar*

"So Commander, you have returned. I assume you know the consequences of your actions, I will not elaborate on that. Now, get those wounds treated in sickbay!"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

*Several Psi Warriors are taken out in the phaser rifle fire, but...*
"Ardeth, Rogue 3's taken a hit! Looks like they've fried his shield matrix. A couple more hits and he'll be finished!"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

Kawolsky brushes the dirt from his uniform and approcahes Balkazar.

Sir, that fight. It was...intense. Are we to expect incursions like this in the future, sir? Kawolsky asks, with a slight grin on his face.

*OFF TOPIC* Sorry i haven't been on for a few days, it was my birthday recently and i hadn't had time.
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

HK47

*hk47 materializes behind the Marines, and emits a jamming to signal to disable the Marines weapons, and then one of his swords goes to the Generals neck*

You are trying to harm Vice admiral peter brown, and Commander Balkazar, I cannot let that happen, if you and your marines insist on a fight, I will more then be happy to permit you with one from me!, start walking out NOW!, out of the shadows all of you!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Ardeth Wildcat

Rogue 1, the previously malfunctioning robot, handcrafted an arm that worked and looked like the fallen one, and would fit instantly.  Rogue 1 popped and squeaked, handing the arm up to HK47.  Rogue 2 came out of nowhere, heavy mass banging off the walls as its medical scanning device came popping up from nowhere.  Rogue 3's drive system was dragging pieces as it ripped through the same hall that Rogue 1 and 2 came from.  They seemed mildly larger.  Ardeth laughed.  "They finally found the spare parts.  Rogue 2 didn't do anything, hey!  Give me that, you little snitch!" He said, trying to pull a data cable away from Rogue 3 to see what Rogue 2 did.  It became clear as the tracks jumped to life, and it sprinted down the hall.  "I guess it has faster motors now." he said meekly.

Will Karelia

"But we're all still alive, even after this major blow. That's what counts."

Karelia was remembering DS12, and how the same could not be said for that incident.

"If you'll excuse me, I have something to take care of."

Karelia leaves for the Rivendell.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

FredLurado

"Ready your weapon cadet".
Lurado aimed his phase compression rifle forward and turned a light on its front to shine ahead.
"Station security, Identify yourself!".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

FredLurado

"From the sound of it, there is a worry about the state of the Evolution. If it has not checked at all with the station or has been out of contact, we might prepare for bad news.

Keep a very close watch on communications, if a hint of a message comes through, we must work with it to locate them. As well as inform the Admiral, as Commodore Hedford requested"
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Vorak

*Admiral Vorak and captain Taurik enter Ops. Vorak touches another button on a panel.*

=^= Ops to all decks on Avalon Station =^=
This is Flag Admiral Vorak speaking. Avalon Station is about to be attacked by the Na'jigat, a species existing of pure mental energy, practically impossible to defeat. We are in a condition of war. All Starfleet personnel is required to take battle stations, including those off-duty. Civilians are requested to find a safe place on the station, and those with some Starfleet experience may report to Station Ops to have a duty assigned.
=^= Flag Admiral Vorak out =^=
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

T'mpal

*Enters Ops and walks over to Flag Admiral Vorak*
"Sir, Admiral Ransome told me to report to you for TAD in defense of Avalon Station."
Logic requires order, order requires law, law requires logic.

Balkazar

*shakes head*, Ardeth, answer it.

Balkazar

*The Security officers along with Balkazar Chucks a couple of grenades each all at once, and then starts to use there phaser rifles*

Ardeth........Watch out for rogue 3, he seems hes having some trouble Containing the center....