• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

There is more to the situation then we thought.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Apodae Swift

Swift liked Captain Titan, everything the man said he agreed with wholeheartedly. He really wanted to get involved but arguing with a superior officer really was going to far, especially with the doctor, who could instigate his downfall. Besides the captain held up his side very well and made any points he would have made himself. It was a shame the man had left though, the meeting had kind of been disturb a little.

OOC: Same goes for me, I like the Valen Starchaser and Weasly Cook characters. It's all in character.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Balkazar

"We were dispatched to find the Iroquois, when we got there we only found 3 heraani vessels.  Two of the vessels entered the Nebula where the Iroquois was hiding at.  Then the marines were beamed over to capture the last vessel, their shields were down for a few seconds before they entered the Nebula.  We lost quite a few marines and we captured the ship.  But you would be interested to know that we have also captured the ships commanding officer.  Hes being detained in the brig on Dantor." Balkazar jumped in.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Balkazar had almost ignored Julians last statement then proceeded as if he said nothing at all>

"For once, Ensign Swift we agree on something.  That ship wont be stripped down, I wont allow it." Balkazar told the others.

"I can however tell you that the Heraani vessel is the same size and capacity as an Excelsior class vessel.  The rest is classified." Balkazar had added.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook also jumped in his chair at the sound of a pop, of course Captain Smith went after the cork to sniff it, it being a new sense to him and he wanted to find out about it.

"NO CAPTAIN!" Cook yelled as his arm was jerked out of his socket at the tug of the feline at wanting to go. "Yes... let's... before we see what Champaign will do to a cat."

Captain Smith let out a muttering yowl as if resenting the comment.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Julian

It is already sealed this is the problem. The Iroquois is stuck in the Mirror universe and i fear for the worse. I do hope they were able to get away from that fleet or that they were infact friendly.

Vorak

"Then what solutions do you propose to resque the U.S.S. Iriquois? Or do you suggest that it should be deemed lost?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tara Lollock

You're "used" to it? What are yout hiding?....... **Then Lollock bursts out in laughter "I'm just joking Lieutenant."
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

Ok. *opens an active comm link with the members of the high command*

Station Avalon has been moved to Dantor's orbit because it is strategically better than being in the middle of nowhere. If the station is attacked again as it was last time, we will have an advantage over them.

I know the marines have had control of the Starphoenix base but now that the station is here i have been ordered by the high command, for starfleet to take control of the base. However, the marines are still going to have a big part to do with the base. The only difference is anything that happens must be reported to either Mr. Archer, who i am as of now promoting to XO of the Starfleet Contingant on Dantor, or myself.

This meeting has been aranged to make an agreement with how things shall work. i am very lenient (if thats how its spelt http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'> ) and will agree to most things.

For starters, the marines will still have full access to the base and its equipment when needed, however starfleet must also be informed of this. I am assigning Captain Janeway and her tactial team to be the starfleet leason on certain missions. You will find her team to be of good use, as her team are holigrams http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

The base will also be split up, with a marine command base, and also a starfleet command base. a lot of work is needed to be done. The marine base will contain its own command center, barracks, armoury, medical center e.t.c and so will the starfleet command base. Permission from the CO, or XO of each base however will be needed to enter each base, with the exception of senior officers.

Now the station. Dantor is well supplied, but if anything shall happen Station Avalon will be there every step of the way. The biggest thing is looking after the station however. In an invasion situation i will be working on organising a planetary defense system. we will also work on tactical situations in which your marines can help us out at the academy teaching students and even current officers, on different tactical situations and what not.

Any questions?

Julian

The holograms can be a matter we can deal with later, however they are only to be used in an emergancy situation.

Ok, well i think this meeting is good and done.

Im sure Colonal that you have a bit of work to do, with your return, so i shall let you and your officers be on their way.

*stands up to shake the Colonals hand*

Mr Archer if you could, i'de like you to stay behind to work on plans for the planets base, and possibly a planetary defence system.

Kassie

"Yes, I remember, Julian.  Only one who noticed me pip up with the idea to move the station.  Good to see you again.  Nice to meet you Ambassador."

"Yes I remember, so whats the plan ?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

Julian

Sounds good ensign, although i would like you to add in plans for a base academy on the planet aswell. which means, there would be more than one engineering section, more than one medical etc, simply one for base operations, the other for cadet training and possibly backup operations at the base. Your other ideas are brilliant. I knew i requested you for a reason http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Julian

and so you know, captain Janeway is already at the location of one of the cave ins. She asked for assistance so i offered her you two.

Tom Titan

*Titan stands up and looks to Valen and frowns.*

"You are obviously a fool and apparently do not quiet know your regulations and how to act to a superior, Lieutenant. The fact t hat you do not serve under me is completely irrelevent to the fact I out rank you. And your statement about judgment made no sense what so ever. Judging someone on how they act is basically the only way to judge someone. If you haven't noticed no one in this room has long pointy ears and have the ability to restrain emotions and petty things such as judgment on other. So if I were you Mr.Starchaser I would learn how to follow proper protocol and regulation while serving in this fleet or the only place your going to be advancing too is the discharge office. Now if you will excuse me gentle men. I have higher orders to complete then waste my time with such immaturity and disrespect."

*Titan stands and looks to all the faces in the room then leaves for Admiral Yates office*
OOC: Take no personal offence to titan. its all in charater.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588