• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mwnesbitt90

Alright basicaly your people and worlds will be members of the United Federation of Planets. Which means that you will be protected by our ships and the Fleet. The Treaty is asking you if you agree to follow the rules of the federation in order for us to protect you and help you learn. As always if you wish us not to bother your people then all such wishes will be heeded. Also as members of the Federation you will be able to meet other people and species and have representation at our meetings.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Teranis

*Teranis walks in with his usual padds full of reports for all to see. He salutes the Admiral and commander Lollock and takes a seat next to her*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"Some people get to have all the fun." Swift added at the marines comment.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tom Titan

*Tom enters the room carrying a PADD under his arm. He takes a seat aside Commander Wallace.*

"Admiral, I am sorry to interrupt but when the debriefing is complete I have an announcement to make concerning orders from Admiral Yates, Sir."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Valen StarChaser

"Here let me fix that, Cook.  This will hurt alot." he said as he grabbed Cooks dislocated arm and popped it back in place.

"Ahhh there, not bad for a supposed insane man.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, We off duty GREAT!!!!!." he said as he pressed a device on his arm and his clothes changed from his normal starfleet doctors uniform to a more casual look.

"BOTTOMS UP!!" he said as he began to drink the Champaign.

Tara Lollock

**She notices the young Ensign**

Ahh, Ensign. How are you doing today?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Montrell

As the door slide open, Admiral Montrell enters the Conference Room. He was holding a padd and while reading the information, he took his seat at the large table. After a couple of minutes he was done reading the padd and puts it away

"So Admiral Julian, I'm glad that this situation is over. Will this be a debriefing or do you have other interesting information?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"This is most disturbing, as the U.S.S. Iroquois requires a way to return to our universe, and may not have the ability to do so. Is it possible to open a new rift, albeit at a different location where the mirror universe would not suspect it? A rescue operation should be started as soon as possible."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

We dont yet have that kind of technology. Sisco's fall in was not from any of our technologies. And neither is this.

*the holographic picture zooms in on one of the ships in the fleet. It is emitting a green haze from its deflector, pointing towards the rift while it was still open.*

My guess is whatever they had on that ship, was keeping the rift open. Shortly after the Iroquois went through the rift closed. I fear the worse for the Iroquois and its crew. Back when i was the CO of the science station, before i was reassigned back to here, we were working on a way to stabalise the supspace rifts enough to keep a stable inter-dimensional portal active, however we were a very long way from even achieving a three second rift.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Apodae Swift

"I understand fully sir, I'm used to keeping secrets. I would tell you about it, but, you know, I can't because it's, well, classified." Swift said, he really had no problem keeping secrets. Not only official ones but he had been hiding what he was for years and getting away with it. Of course he hadn't been in starfleet for very long what with the Iroquois being his first assignment, but that was neither here nor there.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Balkazar

*Extends and shakes Archer's hand*

"I will not come and tell starfleet everything we do, Admiral's.  If it concerns you in anyway, we will.  Beyond that we wont.  Your guests on Dantor.  So I suppose if we are to wipe out butts we have to report to you to ask for permission first I take it ?.  Researching new weapons for marine use isnt of starfleet concern.  Heraani attacking defenseless ships THATS! starfleet concern, anything that has to deal with marines isnt.  Ok ?, this is a 'Marine' base not 'Starfleet' base." The grumpy Col. said.

"So your telling me, that despite starpheonix being a fully battle ready marine base we will have soft security officers pushing us around on our own base ?.  This isnt wise on so many fronts.  This tells me that High command wishes to take over the front line ground and ship to ship assault forces.  That tells me that they dont trust us even with our superior training to protect you.  Starfleet on a marine base isnt acceptable because there not trained to think outside the box.  There not trained to fight against multiple opponents.  As well as there not trained to think from every single angle if the station or base falls under attack.  By moving the station here tho its a strategic move on your part, it tells me that the Navy division doesnt trust us despite our considerable experience in ground combat.  You have to understand where im coming from Admiral.  By this move here it upsets our way of life on a 'Marine' base to have starfleet there trying to run a 'Marine' base is just not acceptable."

"Tho I think it is wise to have both starfleet and marine command posts on a planet incase the station falls, and its a strategic move, however we will not be kicked out of OUR base to make room for you.  You can build your operations in the southern part of the city, Ill even provide guards till your operations is up and running, but keep in mind its a Marine base.  And as far as myself is concerned your guests on our base.  With all do respect, Admiral's."

"I dont think mere security guards should be trained with our tactics and methods that takes years of training and if the Nijgat decide to attack again they wont have the training done in time."

"However, I suggest that you allow me full access to the station if attack is pending, which means full security access.  As well as finding room to set up a small base here on the station."

"This small base will serve several purposes.  1) Safe haven for the admiralty.  2) A continous marine presence on the station.  3) Fortified base on the station to ensure the stations security if your security forces fail to protect the station."

"A company will man the small base on the station as well as provide additional security."

"But remember, Admiral's, you may put holograms or your own men on Dantor but remember its a MARINE base, not a starfleet base.  You will only take charge of its operations when the bulk of the marines are gone off on another mission somewhere."

"Some of my men may disagree with this idea, Admiral.  I dont like it, because there doesnt need to be a starfleet presence on a marine base disrupting marine functions."

"I will think about training your men in marine tactics but I cant promise I will allow it.  Tho I probly have no say so in the matter either way." and as the grumpy Col. finishes he sits back in his chair.

OOC**heh, you got the grumpy Col. more grumpier.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Julian

Verywell, welcome Jason, im guessing we will be seeing a lot of each other from now on, welcome aboard.

I am going to set you guys up on deck 16, its fairly empty there and has evering there you guys should need including crew quarters and such. You should like it there.

Now if you'll excuse me i need some much needed rest.

*Julian leaves for his quarters, which is connected to his office*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Eugene Archer

"Welcome Kassie. Indeed you have done something right http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> You have showed very much potential during the moving of the station, and we would like to reward you for that, by giving you this assignment, which is also an accelerated way for us to promote you to full ensign."

"I have already told you a great deal about this at the academy. But the general plan is to build a permanent planetary starfleet base on Dantor. Let me introduce you to your colleagues; This here, is mr. Patric. He will be the marine liaison during starfleet meetings. We also have a starfleet liaison who will be present at the Marines meetings. Lieutenant-Colonel Balkazar, who is the Officer in command at Starphoenix Base, just left, you might have bumped into him in the corridor down here. Marines-Captain Eastwood, is another one of the marines officers involved in this matter, and I guess you still remember Vice-Admiral Julian."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Julian

*presses button on his pad and the projection with the mines dissapears. A new map appears with turrets at the strategic points of which Colonal Balkazar had pointed out aswell*

Ok so no mines it is. How ever if that is the case then turrets should also be placed around the planet as well as here where we intend to put them.

*points to the points on the map*

Ok first things first. Ensign Kassie, you and a team of architects are to go down to the planet and start working on the base immedietly. Mr Archer, im going to put you in charge of making sure that the turrets are being made to specs.

Weasly Cook

Cook got up to the front of the room as Jones went to sit down, he turned around and nodded his head. "We are discussing the situation on the Dantor Planet, we seemed to have stumbled across a thriving culture and civilization in some underground bunkers of their design..." Cook show the drawing that Jones had shown before... "Very fasiniating indeed, to use a phrase  that Vulcans... and scientist use." He chuckled a little.

"Now that is taken care of... my scans were that mainly of technological and cultural process... Our abassador ALF as he has asked us to call him, stated that they build these structures for a last ditch effort to save themselfs from a creature... a mutated Cat that rebelled... it seems that their main food diet is that of the Feilus Catus." Cook then turned around and looked at this notes. He cleared his throat and went to a new slide, this time of scans that he had taken. "This is scans I have made of the dome structure... I can denote about the size of a small village... give or take about one hundred personally in the evac dome... the actual name of the dome, I have not gotten, so I will change them when I find out their real name. As you can see, from scans and from their reconstructed some pieces... they are on the threshold of breaking through to the next century of tecnology. In fact I could argue that they have twenty first century micro tehcnology But then I would digress from my report. However, their is something I must mention at this time... they have the ability to cyrogentically freeze people... a process that we were not able to do until the end of World War Three. I have given some thought about this species... they are very resiliant and keen to servival. They were able to survive an almost direct assualt on their own base." Cook then put up a new scan, this one would look confusing to most people.

Cook couldn't help but smile. "Here is something else, they have been able to place the brain of one of their own kind into a machine of sorts, these scans show about what I could read five or six such machines oberating... but ALF himself seemed surprised that his bots were able to do this... we may be dealing with not one... but two sentiant beings." Cook then turned around to look around the room. "My main focus at this time was the cultural and technological progress... but if you have any questions concerning something of my scientific process, please ask, I will  try to answer your questions to the best of my own ability."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">