• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Valen StarChaser

"Hmmmmmm, I say that captain has one or two bolts loose." he said to himself.

Valen StarChaser

"Well, Superior firepower huh.  You do think highly of yourself considering we were the ones to get beat up in the first place and we had to call for reinforcements just to get back alive and here you say SUPERIOR firepower, Pfft."

Apodae Swift

"You would think we are on different sides." Swift muttered as he looked at a data pad. There was a lot of political red tape he didn't like and keeping information from the Admiralty was an absurd thing to do in his book. Even if they didn't tell the men at the bottom, which he regretfully admitted he was one of, the people at the top should at least know. What was to be gained by not sharing important tactical information with people who were part of your own military?
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

You young ensigns think that all of the action is on those giant Galaxy class ships but theres something to be said for the simplicity, for lack of a better word, of our Defiant class vessel

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Julian

Agreed. Mr Clark. Until further notice you are the temporary Helms officer. Until mr Nonir appears.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vorak

*Flag Admiral Vorak enters the conference room.*
"It appears that this room is still in an adequate manner for this meeting to be held in."
*He takes place at the table.*
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tara Lollock

Agreed Ensign.

=/\=Aye Admiral, i'll take my staff and one of your teams with me. We'll start with the stations critical areas, bridge, engineering, communications and so on, I'll leave a few gaurds at chekpoints along the way. They can check in as needed.=/\=

Did eveyone catch that?

My crew, you're with me.

**She stands up and heads out towards ops where she hopes the securities teams are holding the fort.**

"Die well!"

Andrew Yates

*...Andrew had slipped into the room just before Julian stared his presentation. He stood until he finished then he took an empty seat aside Will...*

"Flag Admiral, I could not agree more with Julian but we should not jump to conclusions. We cannot be sure they mean to attack for all we know they are there to prevent an attack on themselves. Our main priority should be to find away to seal this 'gateway' if you will."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Julian

(Off: lol nice :P oh and lollock your always having those moments :P lol j/k. good debriefing so far http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>  )

So my question is how did you manage to get through back to this specific Dimension as you would call it, if you were wuote "blindfolded" unquote in the rift?? Did the generator act as some guide??
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Eugene Archer

"I get the idea behind the satellites now, thanks for clearing that up. I think it's best if we let you decide on the positions of the listening posts, Colonel, since you have much more knowledge of this area of space than we have."

"Good thinking, about the safety zone, the only question is; how soon can we have that underground city completely secured and ready for receiving refugees? I recommend we don't wait with that until we've built the base. For all we know, we could be attacked next week, or maybe even tomorrow. We shouldn't take any risks and see if we can find a way to simultaneously work on the base, as well as on the underground city."

"The old operations base seems to be the best option to put our operations department in. I guess that that building isn't the only one that needs attention. No matter what, it's gonna take quite some time to complete the Starfleet base on Dantor. I say we get started first thing tomorrow morning."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Eugene Archer

*At 0745 the next morning, Archer re-entered the Conference Room. He noticed that he was the first one to return to it. He had gotten his rest, and was ready for the next meeting*

Julian

The mines themselves will have small power supplies for their own shields so they only cover the mine itself. But yes i know what you mean.

Welcome Kassie, please, take a seat. Mr Archer will fill you in on the details of what about to happen.

Eugene Archer

"I will take care of the turrets, admiral."

*Archer takes the PADD from Julian with the specs for the turrets on it.*

"And having ensign Mann help Kassie sounds like a good idea. He as well proved to be a fine officer and a clever engineer."

Kassie

"Of course, Admiral.  I think the Ambassador has a point, Admiral.  About little mines that cant be seen compared to our bigger mines.  I believe if we used a plasma particles, we can actually coat the entire area in these particles, then hide the little mines in the field we can essentially have an unlimited mine field, with a second buffer, the particles will enhance the detonation but wont cause a chain reaction.  Plasma is very volitile sure, but we can prevent chain reactions from occuring quite easily.  We can just use the particles themselves.  But its just a thought sir."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">