• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Agreed. Ensign since your in charge of this, its up to you who your team will be. Permission Granted to have Mann join you. Ok. i think this meeting is over. Lets get to work. Keep me posted on whats going on.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Welcome Admiral, as i said to you in your office, much to discuss lol.

Mr. Cook, i know i did cut your time down their short, so you weren't able to do a full detailed layout of the dome, but from what you saw, how were they maintaining their food supply?? i mean they were eating cats?

Once the HC has made a decision on what to do here, i will be sending 2 more teams down. 1 to find another location for our base, which will be lead by Lt. Kassie, and the 2nd which i will be leading, to assosiate ourselves better with the species.

Uh i know there will be many questions, but i ask that Lt Kassie give her report first, that way her report might answer questions we might have. Lt?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Kassie

"Well that was interesting lil bout.  Shall we go?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

=^= Yellow Alert =^=  Mr. Alf i appears that some sort of emergency has arisen, If you will follow me we need to get you to ops striaghtaway. =^= Ambassador Nesbitt to Admiral Julian we are on our way.=^=
Nesbitt: Computer realease door lock acess code Nesbittdeltabeta995.
Computer: door realeased.
Nesbitt motioned to Alf to hurry towards operations.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Tara Lollock

**Commander Lollock walked in and scoped out the conference room. She picked her seat and then sat down**

Commander Tara Lollock reporting as ordered.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

Sounds like it was a good idea, it must have working considering your in this room now. And what of the Heraani fleet?

Balkazar

OOC**Dont worry guys, Just adding some spice to the conference on top of playing my character.  Balkazar doesnt like Admiral all to well, he thinks they spend to much time in there office and not experiencing the life outside of there office http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Valen StarChaser

"More like brown noser to the utmost degree, Ensign.  I have had my fair share of tactical combats and I can handle myself as well as any.  Piloting a ship and piloting a fighter are 2 totally different things.  Why dont you leave piloting a starship to the professional's, Ensign." Valen said, it was obvious that he was displeased with Ensign Clark.

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook only nodded.

"I will answer The admiral's Question first if you do not mind Mr Swift." He said the name with respect and no ill will in his voice.

"Admiral, I guess I either didn't explain clearly or forgot, once you quote unquote enter a Dimension, the computer core of the Generator is able to save the mathematical numbers of both dimensions, and frankly speaking, the generator was built with us in mind, so they had our dimension qourtinates saved into the computer banks of the Generator."

He then turned to talk to Swift. "You are correct, the Generator does not create Universes, it is like I said before, the key to letting us visit the universes.... What I read was a Temporal explosion of some kind... completely unlike anything I read before... Did I make myself any clearer? Or are you still confused about some things?"
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

Lieutenant Swift, have the security teams provide use with weapons as well.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Vorak

"Most unusual, it appears that a fleet awaits on the other side on the rift to attack any vessel that may travel through it."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

I take the silence as a no. Then your all dissmissed for some RnR

Balkazar

*Balkazar and Eastwood enters the conference hall and sits down waiting for Julian to arrive*

<Nods to Archer>

"Sir."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Eugene Archer

OOC: Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was ill, and still am a little.

IC:
"Yes, Admiral. I have informed Kassie of her assignment, We've run through some things already. I will summon her right away."

=^=Archer to Kassie. Please report to the conference room within half an hour. We will inform of what's going on once you've arrived. Archer out.=^=

"Seems like a good idea about the phaser turrets. And indeed, we wouldn't want our defense systems to disable each other. By making the mines stop the phaser fire, it would, make the phaser turrets less effective. We would have to make sure the shields only encompass the mines, and don't spread out too much. We will have to be able to fire just past the mines, without the shields stopping the fire. Do you understand what I mean?"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Julian

Thankyou Lt.

So Admiral Vorak, what do you think?