• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Chief Medical Officer

Started by Mike Nickerson, September 08, 2003, 10:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaien Reign

Xaien sets down his data pad and bag.

"Pleasure to meet you Dr.Nickerson I have heard lots about you,"

John Franks

The Door opens, and Major Franks falls face down in the

floor.

John Franks
Major
Avalon Station

Tobias Bashir

OOC: I added a bit to this post Captain Nickerson. Sorry for stepping on your toes sir.

As I beemed onto the space station I made my way directly to the Medical facilities.

The Captain left in search of Admiral Vorak.

As i arrived I looked in on a Medical Facility and went here goes started setting out the medical supplies I started making more of the Vaccines as I got ready for my first patients.

Oh hello Captain Nickerson. I was wondering if you could help me. I know that your the Chief medical Officer here, but my Captain and I are here to innoculate Vulcans from a new strain of Virus. As soon as I am finished here I will be out of your hair.

=/\= All Hands this is Doctor Tobias Bashir of the Uss New York. I need all Vulcan members of crew to come and see me in sickbay. We need to innoculate you against a new virus. The virus overcomes your control and makes you do unusual things so please make your prensence felt in sickbay immediately. =/\=

Tobias Bashir

OOC: Is there anyother Vulcans apart from Vorak.

IC: Well I am sorry Captain but I must decline to help I must bea ready to leave as soon as i am finished with the Vulcan Crewmen sir. My Captain will want me back on the ship ready to return to Kennedy Station sir.

Soon After the final Vulcan came in.

I gave her the innoculation and left as she did

Good bye Captain.

(Edited by Tobias Bashir at 1:30 pm on Feb. 14, 2005)

Matthew Ambler

"Have you taken any receant sample cell tissue to further investigate the mutations? Also could you get me a copy of his charts so that I might be able to learn what you have learned so far? Thank You."

Vonter Nek Gente

Off: your right i just found out hehe. sorry about the misunderstanding
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Mike Nickerson

Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

Will Karelia

Will rushed in, followed by a few other officers.

"Doctor, we have about a half hour to make seven people look like Romulans."

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Mike Nickerson

"No, Commodore, you are not late."

Mike finishes Will and goes on to convert Walker, Nismos, Lollock, and Hedford, with the help of Berik. He then converts Berik quickly.

"All done."

Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

Tyler Michaels

After Mike finished Tyler, he quickly caught up to the Omega Infiltration Team.

OFF: I didn't get operated on? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

(Edited by Tyler Michaels at 8:42 pm on Oct. 3, 2003)

john logens

=^=Logens to sickbay=^=

"Mr.young has fainted in my office I need some help."

Michael Allan Carter

Eh?  Oh!  You must be the station's A.I.  Thank you for informing me.  Uh . . . I don't drink coffee, but some green tea would be nice if you would please.  I guess I'll just have to wait for the doctor to return.

Hermes

"Emergency! Emergency! Officer requires medical assistance! Mr Reign! You are needed."
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">

Mike Nickerson

(OFF: Don't worry about it.)

"Well, Mr. Bashir, now that you're here, I'll need your help. Major Franks is suffering from severe radiation poisoning."

Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station

niamh kelly

Niamh Kelly reporting in as cheif counsellor, with the CMOs permission I will set up in my office.