• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Holodeck

Started by Simon Rajnus, November 10, 2006, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Hobson

As the Captain became irritated, Hobson tilted his head back, and continued a strong look of amusment as the Cadet Swift gave his bit.
"Quite the blunt fellow, are you Cadet? Reasonable, reasonable. I would hope that you have considered that in the true situation, you will never have the opportunity to go back and make bold comments, at least, not as is now. Less than accurate intelligence will probably happen, since things change. But you already knew that".
He returned to Lois.
"As far as I know, or am concerned, there is no regulated time to be in the academy. Cadets finish the course, when they do so, they graduate. If there is a four week amount of material that needs to be reasonably covered, that is the Captains decision. But if the four week period is spent with overkill, then we're wasting time".
Hobson gave a sweeping glance around the holodeck, not quite pleased.
"I wish you all luck in your academy education, Captain Rajnus, I am sure you know already to send each cadet to my office when they are ready to graduate".
He nodded to the Captain, and left the room.
Admiral Thomas Hobson
Deep Space Academy CO/Fleet High Command
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/imamessas/ASWarmingUp6.gif" border="0">
http://www.geocities.com/stborderland/stb.html" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Viktor Kozlov

"And me sir?" Ressik ask's
[img]http://www.bytesizedreviews.com/ben/C&C/kane.jpg/img]
Ensign Viktor Kozlov
Cheif Security/Tactical Officer
USS Lothlorien

dicen

*dicen takes a shot and knocks out one group then anthor and takes out all but two in the other.* "can you set them back up again?"

ooc sorry i havent posted in a while ive been busy.
dicen
how mutch is real so mutch to question

tiber frederik

ice

lpeters

*He looked around him.*

"We have to get moving." *he said.* "Grey where are you?!"
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Garrisson Grey

"We should open the shuttlebaydoors and let the atmosphere escape. I think we have a better chance then. What do you think vox?"

wilcootten

Sorry sir! As always you are right sir. Men...Forget about the coffe and start running. *I saw a similar situation once in a book called Band Of Brothers...or something like that. Volunteers for the airborne division in the 2nd world war had to run up a hill and back  real fast. they had a motto...Vox thinking and running at the same time*...*CURRAHEE he shouted*
All hell's breaking loose

Steven Black

*Black walks into the Captains office and stand to attention in front of Rajnus*

Sir, I appreciate the break for relaxation after the mission on the lhasa. However, I'm....bored
Ensign Steven Black

henry cooke

henry cooke reporting for duty
~(rank) cooke (department)~

Richard Brown

*The Doors of the OBERSAVATION/CONTROL Room Opened*
*then a Officer Entered*
Captian, its Good to See you.
*Rajnus Turned*
Lieutennent Richard Brown Reporting Back For Duty and to Help you Wip these New Officers into Shape
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Raja62

Captain,Security Cadet Raja Izzuddin,Reporting for Simulation Trials!
I am a true Malaysian Perak Royalty,Codename IRON_LION=/\=)UFP KUALA LUMPUR CYBER CITY,MALAYSIA.

Simon Rajnus

"Hmmmmm, you never talk back to a captain EVER!, because most higher ranking officers wont tolerate it.  So I suggest you either get a new attitude and show up tomorrow for class or leave my class.  Because I wont have you disrupting class.  You should be better suited for marine use not on a starship.  Your dismissed!" he said coolly to Swift.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

dicen

well sir klingons and romulans have the cloaking devise but that doesint work in battle exept for the reman war bird but that was distroid in battle. droids and robots have mutch more strength than humans and have mutch better reflexis but they are very vunrable to emp unsless they have shealding.borg can adapt to are phasers they are virtully invicable but they inly assimalate entire civalizations and as worf once said they have no honer thats are greatest srength also there technology is eons ahed of are own. the rest i dont know mutch about sorry sir.:(
dicen
how mutch is real so mutch to question

Viktor Kozlov

"I Would have to disagree on a couple of points.  knowlegde is not survival as even the most powerful people can be killed either by a slip up or freak accident.  Knowlegde is Ability, the knowledge of knowing how and when to use such an ability.  Knowledge is also pateince and humility, knowing how much is too much."
[img]http://www.bytesizedreviews.com/ben/C&C/kane.jpg/img]
Ensign Viktor Kozlov
Cheif Security/Tactical Officer
USS Lothlorien

Garrisson Grey