• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Security Training Course

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 22, 2007, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

"Its ok, Mr Tragare.  You were going on gut instinct, youll probly make commander in no time if your lucky.  Now, Mr Tragare thinking on his feet is the way to go in most situations.  If everyone followed everything by protocol we would all be dead by now and never been able to get much past the ice age era.  By putting your neck out on the line to do what you think is right despite what other people think will get you more then if you played it safe.  We would never have discovered the stars if Doctor Cocrane didnt discover warpdrive.  Learn your past history inorder to help you make your future choices."
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Bran Tragare

Ship: U.S.S Rivendell
Name: Bran Tragare
Position: Tactical

Simon Rajnus

"Well, what have you guys learned from your first unexpected mission?"

"What would you have done differently? or what would you have done if things didnt go in your favor?"
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Bran Tragare

"yes captain,engageing impulse engines and aproaching avalon station we have clearance to dock sir preparing ship for docking"

<10 minutes pass, the Lahasa switches from impule engines to maneuvering thrusters and enters the docking bay and nears its berth the Lahase expirience a barely noticable jolt as it looks onto the docking ports clamps >

"captain, we have green lights on the docking ring and the airlocks are equalised,permission to power down my station sir"
Ship: U.S.S Rivendell
Name: Bran Tragare
Position: Tactical

Simon Rajnus

"This is a training course, Cadet.  NOT! a fun park, now start acting professionally and THAT! is an order."

"Grey you get to play Captain, Ipeters you take helm, Quinn take XO to the CO, Vox take navigation, Black take Tactical.  Ill be acting as supervisor and grading you on you deal with things.  Now, take the ship out of dock and head to 142 mark 704.  Now can anyone tell me where those coodinates go?" He asked glaring around the bridge.

lpeters

OOC: Blue Alert?

"Aye sir. Taking us out, one-quarter impulse and preparing to go to warp 4 bearing 142 mark 344." The ship left the dock and turned to 142 mark 344. "Preparing to warp.*2 seconds later* Engaging warp drive at Warp 4 sir."

"And also sir. Can't the bearing also be relative to the Galactic Core?" Peters asked.

OOC: And not sure if you noticed Captain but my name is L Peters. as in Luke Peters.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Quinn

"Captain, I'm picking a large vessel aproximently eight hundred KM away. Our senors show that they are serverly damamged, we detect twenty-eight life forms," Quinn reported from his console.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Garrisson Grey

"Who of you has medical experience?"

Garrisson Grey

"Alright then, since nobody has any experience ... " He thought for a moment. "Quinn and Black you are taking the shuttle, it has a transporter, too. Vox you are going to the sickbay. Peters as soon as we reach the freighter, you put on the autopilot and join Vox in sickbay as quick as possible. I'll be in the transporter room. Captain Rajnus ... ", Garrisson stood up and faced Rajnus: " You have the bridge." He started for one of the turbolifts and said: "Come on, we don'T have time looe."

Garrisson Grey

OCC: I don't think so. It was an emergency call.

IC: Garrisson entered the transporter room and familiarized himself with the control panel.

Quinn

Quinn presses his com badge,

"Shuttlecraft to Lhasa, Captain we're beginning the evacuation, Quinn out," He reported, he nodded at Black.

<Damaged Vessel>

He pulled out his tricorder and began scanning the ship, he heard footsteps and turned around just in time to see something swung at his head. Quinn fell to the floor and blacked out.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Garrisson Grey

"Thank you, sir.", Garrisson said to the captain. Then his face turned from painfully to worried, because he remembered beaming someone to sickbay.
"Grey to sickbay. Status report."

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Do me a favor and edit your posts to where I know where your at.  Something like this is VERY! confusing when people dont know where your at.

Garrisson Grey

<transporter room>

"Grey to Quinn. Are you ready with the scanners?"

lpeters

Peters ran back to the transporter room to assist the other cadets should any of the creatures beam back with them, he pointed his phaser at the transporter platform as the two cadets were beamed back.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell