• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Bartender

Started by Ayala Mirez, October 06, 2002, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocturnus

Incoming Subspace Transmission for Senior Admiral Montrell.

Montrell due to extensive damage to the USS Rivendell I've decided to stay and supervise it's repair.  Major Hedford the XO is out of it due to a falling beam and Vice Admiral Julian has only just awoken form a very strange medical condition.  So until ieverything is back in top shape I will not return.

Enjoy your station

Nocturnus OUt

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Montrell

Miss Mirez, let's bring him to sickbay!
He is not in a good condition.

(OFF: shall we continue in the Medical Dep. with a topic)

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Knight

Commander knight walked in the bar with this Engineering tunic on.
Shakira here is my order

1 x Pepsi
Earth Tuna with cheese sauce over it please
and some Green Apples for desert he said and walked to a table next to the Torrans.

Enoch

"Thank you, Ms. Ayala, I think you have now become my favourite waitress in this place http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> And it seems that Starfleet cadet over there gives a round to everyone, that's going to give you even more work... are there no colleagues of you to help you out?"
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Johnny Goransson

Do you see? You are chanceless! You casn still surrender before anyone gets hurted! this is the only chance to solve this peacefully!

Mike D Rockwell

*comes in the and sits down at the bar*
*looks at Ms. Mirez*
Hello, I would like a drink ... could you make me a coffee, please.
Division 3 supervisor - S.F. Intelligence
3rd in command of Deep Space Academy

Mike D Rockwell

*looks at shakira*
Miss, could I get another cup of coffee?
Division 3 supervisor - S.F. Intelligence
3rd in command of Deep Space Academy

Enoch

Enoch walks inside Celtic Corner, his favourite bar where he goes every evening after closing his store for the day.  He goes to sit at the bar.

"One Kilkenny for me, please."

Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Shakira

"Whoa, hey there, Tamok! What happened to your hormones? Are they all flying around and making you this angry? Well, don't come with this temper to ME, Mister! This is Shakira who you are speaking, not just any girl you met across the street. Sha-ki-ra!

So what you're gonna do, " *Shakira says after taking a deep breath* "is sit on this chair" *grabs one carelessly* "AND CALM DOWN!"

Vonter Nek Gente

*Walks in and up to the bar*
"One Saurian Brandy please and get ready to keep them coming, also a Cardassian Red Leaf Tea and while you are at it some Earth......c h i p s i think you call them with chicken salt. When it is ready could you please take them to my table, thankyou.
*goes to a table in the corner and starts to do some paper work singing to himself*
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

manfred

*Nods at Montrell and finishes his beer*

Waitress, can I have another one of these?

*Waves his empty glass*

So, you didn't happen to have some strange visions about a planet.. or something like that..?

Ayala Mirez

I did not mean a thing by the comment, I can see that your child is very healthy and beautiful.  
*looks at Aaliyah*  yes we do know each other from before, i've met her through her old master, he was an aquaintance of my father..we helped to free her
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

yes yes, it is quite amazing to see someone of your statute and knowledge, and so far i'm getting all good things..sorry to say you're the first that i see that in
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

curiosity of the world away from Betazed and meeting many new and interesting people http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Vorak

*returns to his table where he was drinking is Vulcan Spice Tea, after quickly going out to check something on a computer panel and upload it on his PADD.  He sits down, sips from his Vulcan Spice Tea and studies the information on the padd*
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet