• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Bartender

Started by Ayala Mirez, October 06, 2002, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shariz

"DON'T finish that sentence, Shakira! You've been telling me how to look after him since we left that Planet, and believe me, it was a VERY long journey!"

Knight

Time to get to work.

= ^ = Knight to transporter room 8 beam my back to my old post.

The Torrans

Pierce is beamed away with the torrans.

Shakira

"Fine, keep hitting the desk as much as you like. You won't get anything from me, nor my friend Ayala over there" *points*

"I want respect, and I will get respect. And if I don't, you'll be the one who's in troubles, not me" *Shakira grabs a magazine, puts her feet up on a chair and starts reading it*

HHH

* HHH walks in slowly ..., finding a empty seat the bar *
* Looking around .....  *

i will have a beer , pls , thank you

Violence is no the solution to all problems but sometimes it is the only solution ....

Shakira

"Sure, Mike, here's your cup of coffee..' *leaves it next to him*

"And Torrima, your Budweiser" *As she's leaving the bottle on the table, she hears the voice of Vorak. This time, it doesn't sound as usual.* Did I just hear 'party time' coming out from Vorak's mouth? *Shakira raises an eyebrow and glances around, trying to understand what's going on*

"What the.. He said 'party time', right?" *asks as looking at Torrima*

(Edited by Shakira at 1:49 pm on Jan. 9, 2003)

Jack Ryan

*Jack rushes up to Ganga's table and helds a phaser against the doc*

"These are your last minutes doc.."

*Jack fired his phaser and stunned him*

"They didn't say anything about stunning
           someone...only no killing...;)"

Deactivate Roomdistortion!

Tamok

Hehe, I know it was on. But why are u talking to yourself? Tamok left for like ages (1-2 seconds. lol) ago. =P
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Julia Rellek

I will drink to that

**Holds up her glass in a mocking toasting manner, and takes a drink.**

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Will Karelia

Admiral Karelia enters Avalon's Celtic Corner for the first time.

"Now this... is a tavern..."

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Sloan

*Grins wolfishly*
Nervous? Nope. So...tell me about yourself. *Leads her to a table.* Really...I insist.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Sloan.gif" border="0">

Sloan

I intend to.

1.) Planet of birth
2.) Age
3.) Last employment

That will be a good start.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Sloan.gif" border="0">

Leonid Pushkin

Leonid picks up a Padd from the bar.

her a copy of my service record see for your self.

born in 2303 on earth russia
Joint the academy in 2320 and begun this life in Starfleet
Graduate from the academy in 2328 after additional studies and command school.
Became Ensign and Diplomatic Officer on Starbase 2 in 2328<p>Was promoted to Chief Diplomatic Officer on Starbase 2 in 2330
In 2333 he was promoted to a full Lieutenant and was transferred to the USS Ambassador (Ambassador class) as Second Officer/Chief Diplomatic Officer
Promoted to Lieutenant-Commander in 2335 and went back to the academy and command school.
Returned to the USS Ambassador in 2340 as Chief Tactical Officer until 2345<p>Transferred to the USS Lexington (Excelsior class) as Second officer in 2345
In 2346 the ship was under attack and the captain was killed and the first officer wounded he took over command of the starship and destroyed the enemy.
Promoted to Commander in the same year and transferred to Starbase 27 as Commanding Officer<p>Remained Commander and Commanding Officer of Starbase 27 until 2351 he was promoted to captain and transferred to marine academy.
Returned to Starfleet as a marine with the rank Colonel in 2352.
Transferred to the USS Captain America (Centaur Class) as Commanding Officer in 2353
During a attack with cardassians this right eye was damaged a computer controlled eye was implanted<p>Transferred to Starfleet JAG headquarters in 2355 as Second in command of JAG.
Promoted to  Brigadier General in 2359 after winning this 2000 chase.
Returned to command duty in 2360 after the dead of the captain of the prototype USS Galaxy for 9 months.
Returned to JAG headquarters after that as commanding officer of JAG.<p>Took on Commander Bennett as this second in command of JAG in 2361
Promoted Commander Bennett in 2363 to Commodore after saving 34 people during a JAG mission.
Was self promoted to Lieutenant-General by the chief of Starfleet command on this birthday on 2365 with age of 62.
Promoted Commodore Bennett to Rear Admiral And retired from JAG in 2370
Retires from Starfleet in 2371 after 51 years in service with the age of 68<p>After being asked by admiral Ross he returns to Starfleet to command a fleet during the dominion war in 2374.
Promoted to General after winning a battle to save Starbase 83
Promoted Rear Admiral Bennett to Vice Admiral the last time he promoted any body
In 2376 he retired from Starfleet and marine corp. ad the age of 71
Opened a shop in expansion fleet in 2378!

Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Ayala Mirez

its been pretty good, actually, rather better tonight than today though.  *smiles* how has it been for you?
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

Sorry i've been gone... *gives niles a tzartak aperitif*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.