• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Celtic Corner - Have a drink, or a snack!

Started by Vorak, October 29, 2004, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Nay Lad, I don't plan to either, those type places hold no intrest for me, none at all, why I'd rather be digging in some back water planet for arifacts first. yep history holds my fancy Enoch.

Weasly Cook

Cook turned around and smiled, a faint yet sad one. he motions to a stool and sits on the other one. "It's a little long, so I hope you are ready to listen to a long one."

Smith walked over to Cook and rubbed his head and whiskers agianst his hand.

"I was a Cadet, no older then I think then 18... it has been such a long time ago....." He then shakes his head.

"I was on a training mission, my dad was captain of a ship, we were doing reutine patrol when we were called to sector Wolf three five nine.... when we got their an entire armada was their waiting, on another ship, though at the time I didn't know this, was Captain Smith." He was looking pale at the moment.

"The battle began, I was in the shuttle at the time and was about to exit when the entire bay was decompressed, I was trapped and through the hole I saw the bottom edge of what is known as a Borg Cube.... I didn't know what it was, but then a green haze formed and shocked and horrified I hide in below the wall of the shuttle, three drones were their, mind you I didn't know what we were up agianst, so I was scared stiff, I still sware that they were going to assimilate me, that is untill they left, I tried contacting the bridge right away, but the cube had left, I got nothing.... THREE DAYS I was on that blasted shuttle, in that time I didn't know a single thing... turns out that the borg assimulated Captain Picard and for the longest time, in fact that is why I came out here, to be away from Picard. But for two years I was at Starfleet Medical, in a deep depression, then, of all things I heard the alarm of Indruder Alert and right away I got ready for the borg,  but a cat races to me and hides behind him hissing, another long story short, that cat is Captain Smith and be both pulled each other out of our attidudes, Captain Smith didn't allow anyone near him, and I was deep in mental pain... he and I soon became team mates and when I was finally released, I was given him as a medical medication... at least on offical papers, But I think that they loaned me him to get ride of him... anyway, here I am, happy go lucky, have a good carrer, and only met one spear and three already dead drones, and I am in their backyard." Cook sounded happy now that he had given his story.

but he was drained a little and he sat down, he turned around on the stool and ordered a Sprite. "Good for the stomace I say." he said this to Trian.

Captain Smith only purred and was now in a bundle, hidding his front paws and hind paws, as well as his tail, something that cats seemed to do at times.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

King Sitgor

Walking into the establishment I find a quiet table at the back of the room from where to watch everyone that was there and watch the door. For the yyoung cadet that I would expect to enter in a short few minutes. At a waiter passed I turned and whispered Romulan Ale. He tried to tell me that it was an illegal drink in the federation, and I turned to tell him that that was only applicable to Human crewmen. Th waiter quickly took another look and said Ah Commander Sitgor I presume I will get that straight away.

dicen

dicen
how mutch is real so mutch to question

ALF

"Oh I remember you quite well, Commander Cook." Alf said as he broke off from fighting with Eastwood and headed to the counter with Cook.

"The reclaiming of Dantor is going quite nicely.  We have built us a small town out in the trees of Dantor.  There much bigger now then they were when we were running all over Dantor.  You should see the tree houses we built.  Its not technological but some of us want to have a chance to live like our ancestors did.  While I on the otherhand am to interested in world of technology now.  Too bad your Starfleet hasnt done much research into nanites as you call them.  Nanites can be used for alot if you know how to apply them.  There very good as a defensive tool.  Oh the Avatar told me to give you this." ALF said pulling a crystal from his pouch on his belt.

"I was told to give you this because you earlier mentioned you wish to know more about my race.  Or do you not remember that ?.  Well the Avatar remembers and he wanted you to have it.  It should work with your computers.  It just shows what we were working on before our fall and we were forced to retreat to the understone." ALF said in a far away look in his eye.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

ALF

<Catches the latium peice and started to look at it with a weird look on his face, he then bit into the peice to see if it was edible but jerked his head back in disgust and started to spit out the horrible taste>

"Whats this?" Alf asked as he looked at Cook.  "Hmmmmmm, so the borg are a genetically enhanced race that uses micro machines?.  Hmmmmmmm, the dominion war must have been bad but good cuz your all still here and so am I." he said smiling with pleasure.  "If you didnt win the war you wouldnt be here, nor would you have found my race and I wouldnt be here.  So everyone wins right?" Alf said trying to be serious but to no avail.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

Morgan Freeman

"I just keep seeing you trying to contain your emotions, I can leave if you need me to."
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Vorak

*Vorak and Kha'Var enter Celtic Corner. He looks around to see if Enoch is anywhere to be seen, but he is unable to locate the man.*
"I cannot see Enoch anywhere. However, the bar personnel may be able to tell when they have seen him last, and under which circumstances. I believe that the human custom is to... sit down, order a drink and start a conversation with the bartender in order to find out the necessary information."
*Vorak sits down at the bar and raises his hand to call someone for service.*
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Mike Nickerson

"A Guinness would be fine, thank you."
Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

Enoch

"Haha, I can only admit I share your passion for history."
*He finishes his glass of kilkenny.*
"So how do you like the food here?"
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

trian

wow i herd about that battle and from what i heard you are luky to be alive the fleet lost alot of gret people that day
including my brother.
trian
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/BecKaDoodles/expendabilitystartrek.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook turned around at the sound of a new voice. After hearing his question and looking at the new Cadet. "Of course... sit down and enjoy a good chat. So, your a cadet? I heard rummors that we had a Starfleet Acadamy out here... so, what field are you planning to go into?"

Cook looked really excited at meeting someone starting their Starfleet experiance. Meanwhile Captain Smith a Simese Cat looked like he hadn't heard a single word, but that was untrue he had heard every word spoken so far, he just felt like not commenting about anything as of now.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

"Cadet Dicen?" Cook said unsure if he was getting the Cadet's name correct. "How have you been? Are you still in the acadamy?"

Captain Smith only sniffed the air in front of Dicen before flopping onto his side in a lazy manner.

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook got up and looked at the two whispering men, and shook his head and wondered what high ranking officers talked out in corners. He got a question like feeling from Captain Smith but Cook mentally shook his head, it wouldn't be right. He sighed as Smith looked confused... in mind and on the counter... looked at Alf and seeing that his back was turned realized that he would talk to him soon anyway. "See ya." he then began to walk to the counter, mainly to make sure that Captain Smith didn't get into trouble.

He sighed, he wondered why did Alexia have to tell him about his mother... and now... well, he smiled, at least all he could do was talk to his cat better, he was just happy about that. That way... Captain Smith had to be more sneaky about how to get his way... or more open depending on his mood.

Apodae Swift

"There is one way to see Alf." Swift said, he had his back to the group that were talking. He was casually leaning back in his chair and soaking up the atmosphere. "You could always buy a dog and try it out, here." He threw a slip of latinum over his head, the piece flew through the air and landed in Alf's hands. Alf didn't need to move at all as Swift had such a precise aim. Being genetically engineered was good for party tricks. "Buy yourself one and try it out. I suggest barbecuing the meat, everything tastes nicer when it's barbecued." He added casually. He was glad he had his back to them as it was hiding his smirk, he wanted people to think it was a cool accident rather then done on purpose.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift