• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Celtic Corner - Have a drink, or a snack!

Started by Vorak, October 29, 2004, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Patric

"Pretty good, Thank you for asking, Admiral.  So how are you enjoying your stay here?"
http://bigcovers.dvd-world.at/images/casts/cast_7823/image.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

**Lollock walked in and scoped the room, she nodded at LIEUTENANT Swift, Commanders Cook and Wallace. Then she proceeded to the bar and stated for all to hear.**

"Barkeep, a barrel of blood wine, the 2263, for the victors. Drink up my friends. Perhaps one day our children will hear our songs sang so loud that we will be shaken in Sto-Vo-Kor."
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

"Well," Swift began, trying to decide how to approach a delicate subject, "The captain is out of commission for the moment. I hope as much as the next guy that he gets back to normal. However if he doesn't, and I stress the word if here, then you will become the commanding officer. This means there would be an open position for the head of Security and Tactical. Now I am currently serving as acting head of this department. I understand this was only done as a temporary measure, after all you're a Commander and I'm an ensign. I would understand if, when you official become the commanding officer, you would want me to step down and have someone else of a higher rank come in to do the job. Tactical and Security on a defiant class ship is a big Job and I understand you may not feel an Ensign could run the department as well of efficiently as someone with a higher rank. However I would like you to know that I may be fresh out of starfleet but I feel I could fill the position as well as anyone else in starfleet, with the possible exception of yourself of course."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

ALF

<Hearing the strange word, ALF figured he should investigate this strange concept and decided to walk up to Cook and pulled on his sleeve as it was the only thing he could reach easily with the humans being so tall>

"Excuse me, what is this strange concept? whats a dog?" ALF asked questioningly.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

Well Ensign, that is very impressive! Our vessel is specifically designed for tactical operations. We handle tactical missions that most vessels simply can't. I'm sure i can find a good home for you. I can't wait to see your training in action. What was your major field of study at the academy?

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Weasly Cook

Cook was make a comment,  that is until Valen did his stunt and Cook only shook his head. "You know what, that costume fits your personality very well." Cook was just trying to fight his first instict of dropping Valen onto the floor and wiping his check.

Cook looked at Dicen, which was hard having Valen block most of his view. "Don't mind the Doctor, he is usually like this off duty, but visit his office durring his duty and you won't find a harder worker in Sick Bay." Cook silently hoped that what he said was true, because he had only seen Valen off duty so far. Which once agian reminded him that he needed his yearly pysical soon.

Suddenly he smiled. "You know what, we are all off-duty, or are you mr... I believe in the confusion I missed your name, anyway... does anyone want to juggle some foam balls?" Cook knew that Valen, after showing off his juggling skills earlier in Celtic Corner, besides he wanted to get away from the topic of intel, a subject that he didn't really like, but was still somewhat interested in.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<A few heavily armored and armed marines comes marching into Celtic corner and marches over in front of Cook>

"Excuse me doctor, if you wish to get cleaned up.  Your presense is required on Dantor if you dont mind working?" The Lt, said as he saw the pie on Cooks face, but the Lt. features didnt change a bit.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Hal 2000

*Many Days Later*

Hal came whirring in, each motor in every servo growling.
I Am Hal!  Hal 4700, that is!

I have received my latest Upgrade!!!

Julia Rellek

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Voyager

*Dolan turns to Commander Lollock*

"I would rather not have bloodwine, I had a small cup back at the Academy and I barely held it down."

*Dolan then thinks about Commander Cook's question for a minute and turns back to Commander Cook*

"Well Commander, when I'm not on Voyager holonovels or any other holonovel about space battles in our time, I am usually in holonovels where I am in a naval battle during the Earth war World War II or of a later period.  My favorite battle in the Pacific Theatre of the war is the Battle of Philippine Sea and in the Atlantic the series of battles that occured in the hunt for the Bismark.  It is so amazing how the people back then fought without phasers or any of our weapons today.  The feel of being on such ships are extraordinary and the battles at such close range with such devastating weapons of the time...it's stunning."
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Tara Lollock

Of course lieutenant.

**She leads him to an isolated corner of the bar**

What did you need.

"Die well!"

Mathew Moriarty

OOC: I think this is the longest post ever. Sorry for those that aren't part of the sub plot.

IC: "Congratultions Weasley I would have liked to do that on the Excalibur when Captain Titan left to take up his own ship, as he would have eventually."

"Ah well Weasley. I got my Delta Flyer and after a short while on the flight deck of her I started to get malfunction warnings. Then after about Twenty Hours the deflectors went offline and I could repair them and so landed on the first Class M planets I could find. Once I landed I found that I could sustain power fairly easily but staying in space was impossible with no Navigational deflectors. I sent out a distress call, but expected I was too fair away for starfleetr to hear so hoped for a ship to pass in the night so to speak."

Quickly I take another drink. Then continue.

"After about a year and a half that ship passed. it was a beaten up looking old ship, a frieghter. with just enough room for myself and jake to get on if we could get off that rock again. Thankfully the deflectors worked for long enough to get the ship onto that frieghter. It took about six months to return from there to this station."

"There were time that I thought that I would die on that rock out there. Thankfully in the end I was picked up and am able to see some old friends again."

I noticed and alien standing next to Commander Cook watching the the fight intently.

"And who might this be? He looks to be hoping that Captain Smith  loses. I assure you there will be no winner or loser they are just old friends that haven't seen eachother in a long time."

"It appears that Captain Smith has missed jake a great deal since I have been away."

"I expect that Jake will need to be shut away on the station, But I expect that I shall have to chase him a ghreat deal."
At that time both Jake and Captain Smith followed By Alf Shoot out of the Corner.

"Speaking of which!"

I pull a new peace of equipment out of a pocket and give a whistle. The other two follow Jake back in.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

William Wallace

"Ah yes his faithful dog. A Beagle. Jake I loved that dog almost as much as Mathew did. I was the friend that gave Jake to him. I gave Jake to him because I found out the hard way that he was alergic the Cat hair. How did he go with Captain Smith being around."

"We Never discussed the Romulans. But then again that was over in the Alpha Quadrent. We were both very young and foolish Cadets. He was just as headstrong and unchangable then as I presume he was on the Bridge of that ship. We used to have all sorts of debates about many different topics."

"I so hope he is alright."
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Vorak

"Most unusual. Mr. Enoch is known to almost never leave the station... or this bar, for that matter. Is there anyone else who you think may know more of the matter?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Amayla Denasse

*Amayla walks in, looks around and walks to a small table.  Looks at the menu*

"Interesting food here"

*waits for waitress*
No matter what mistakes you have made in the past, you can always look forward to the future.