• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "A Taste of Your Own Medicine"

Started by Will Karelia, January 26, 2007, 08:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legudon

Legudon met most of his knights on the way to the shuttlebay. By the time they arrived, they had all met up. He stood to meet Commander Lauren eye to eye. "Commander," he said stoically. "My warriors and I stand ready. We are yours to command."
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Spock

=^= "Yes, Captain.  Ill head there now.  I suggest we use the cargo bay's transporters for such a large amount of beam outs at once.  It should beable to hold everyone from the base and from the planet in general." =^=

Tobias Bashir

Looking up about five minutes after Vallory came in I move over to her. Ah welcome Lieutenant.

Next helping her to move over to the crates I had laid out as a platform to do surgery on I took a quick look at her thigh.

Rather nasty Gash you got yourself there Lieutenant. I slowly start ro work on it while I wait on the Evolution to return.

About half an hour later I have finish with the Dermal regerator.

Well Lieutenant I hope you had fun out there becasue you will not be going on anything like that for at least a week.

Randall Sanchez

=^= Understood, doctor, proceed! =^=

*Then he looks at Jesse Nofftz.*
"An approaching Heraani ship? If they discover us here, we're like dead fish in the water! Is there any way we can hide or cloak our presence here for the time being?"

=^= Sanchez to Spock =^=
We may have more Heraan ships on our tail soon, so if you're ever going to find where the plasma leak is, better do it quick or it won't be necessary any more.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Spock

"You need a science officer for collecting samples of an unknown alloy.  Im a engineering officer, which means I figure and fix things that no one else has no clue of how to do.  So its illogical to have a Engineer to gather a sample when what you do need is a Science officer." Spock stated.

Trent Williams

"Insulting a fellow officer ensign wont be tolerated.  You do it again and ill knock your flat on your arse and I dont care if it will get me court marshaled.  You better show those under you more respect or ill show you the meaning of disrespect.  Is that clear." Trent said as he got up into Lois's face and it didnt look like he was going to back down.
http://www.protectear.com/about_us/famous/images/treat_williams.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

As Kelli finished replicating the last of the items she needed, she called out "Computer, time?"

"The time is 1924 hours," the disembodied voice replied.
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Morga Harf

OOC: Very Well Mr Dolan. I do not know where our science officer is at the moment but you can fill in.

IC: "Durandal start the Decoupling procedure."

=/\= HK47 please report to the bridge. =/\=

Just after Morga gave this order a young frightened Ensign appear on the bridge wearing a science Uniform.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Legudon

"I have been fighting the Na'jigat for five hundred and seventy-two years, Commander. I am quite confident I can protect one small starship. Is in not Starfleet's mission to go forward and do that which the rest of the Federation cannot? To serve and possibly give your lives for the good of the Federation? I can assure you, this is the gravest threat the federation has faced. If you wish to opt out of this task, you certainly may, but it will be remembered that you turned your back on the fate of your people."
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Andrew Yates

=/\= Admiral Yates to Ambassador Nesbitt=/\=

"Ambassador, I need to speak with you in my office. Report back to the Station immediately."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Alexia

<Alexia stays near Legudon right behind him and near some of the more experienced Gallifreyans.  She stands there quietly>
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Lois

"Being around Klingons will toughen you up, I'm sure that's why Commander Lauren is making me lift this thing.." He grinned at Keli.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Randall Sanchez

=^= Sanchez to Harf =^=
Acknowledged, I'll do what I can.
=^= Sanchez out =^=

*Then the ship shook heavily as the Heraan began to renew its attacks.*
"Darn, just now when we need to be ready to beam our people out! Increase power to front shields, fire all weapons!"

=^= Sanchez to Engineering =^=
Mr. Spock, I would like to see you man the transporter for the moment, we may have to pull our people out at any moment, and we won't have much time to lower our shields, as the Heraan have renewed their attacks. And I trust you best with the transporter to get a large number of people out of there in a minimum of time.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Emergency Medical Hologram

The EMH worked quickly, fixing broken bones, burns and other injures. Though he was a bit annoyed at the fact that there wasn't any other doctors on board. From what he had heard, there was a battle going down on a nearby planet.

He took a medical tricorder and scanned a young ensign's face, "Second degree burns.. Be more careful," He muttered, he injected him with a tool he quickly snatched from a nearby table.
~Evolution's Holograpic Life-Saver.

Morga Harf

Yes Lieutenant What do you think about getting that fortress today.

Doctor is she well enough to join Commander Laurens Assult team.

Bashir: Yes I believe she should be if she doesn't do anything stupid like get herslef killed.

Yes very good Doctor, even if I saw today is a good day to die.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.