• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

"In that case, he is down the cooridor to the right about half a klick in a protected level 9 forcefield protected room."

Micheals steps out of the way and lets the angry Captain go by.

Kawolsky

*The lieutenant once again presses the comm panel and speaks*

"Very well, Admiral. You are cleared to land on Landing Pad Alpha."

=/\= Ops Out =/\=
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Jase Jellico

"I`ve stationed two men at every exit with orders to detain anyone attempting to leave. They will shoot anyone who disagrees, first with a stun setting then if, for some reason, they don`t go down they will shoot with a kill setting. No one has reported any problems."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Clyde Eastwood

*Eastwood makes his way to the armoury with his men where he sees Jelico arriveing at the same time*

"Lt arm your men to the teeth, we have light armoured vechicles to deal with so include the rockect launchers as well (not sure weather or not we have these types of weapons but do let me know if we dont please, ive been outta the loop for quite sometime), and from now on till this is over your my XO copy that Lt"

*Eastwood grabs a type IV Phaser Rifle and his old style Pistol that was handed down from generation to generation*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Clyde Eastwood

=^= "Eastwood to Balkazar roger that ill be on your position within 10 minutes Eastwood out" =^=

"Alright everyone From Charlie Company grab a pumba and follow me we got some men to dig out of trouble, Alpha Company remain here and guard the Safe Zone cause i feel we will be coming back to here in a hurry"

*Eastwood watches as his men run and get as man pumas as they could, then he jumps into Lead Puma and heads towards Balkazar position*

=^= "Eastwood to Balkazar, im on my way in do not i say again do not fire to your south im coming that way" =^=
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Jim Raynor

(OFF: Keep in mind, guys, a company is only about 30-40 men, not 200.)

Raynor flags down a Pelican pilot and asks him to wait. He then proceeds to attach his Puma to the dropship with the magnetic cargo locks on the rear of the ship. Raynor strolls over to Powell as twelve of his best Marines load into the passenger bay.

"General, I have my best men ready to move out and hit that command post."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Julian

OFF: hmm so does anyone actually know whats going on here now?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Balkazar

"Go and get your gear, then report back here in 5 minutes and with a different attitude or ill make your hell week literally HELL!.  MOVE!"

<Turning to Richerd>

"Richerd get a group together to head to Avalon station, 6 marines all with standard gear.  Go." he told Richerd.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Event Horizon

*The Na'jigat swarm suddenly looks up...*
"Energy... gone? Where is energy??"
"Energy is rerouted to other end of the base!"
"Seek energy!"
*And the cloud begins to move toward the other end of the base, attacking the buildings to reach the energy source. The nearby buildings explode, debris falls in each direction, setting other buildings on fire.*

OFF: there's more spectacular scenes coming still http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Valen StarChaser

*Valen to 5ers*

Im sending down what i the spinx can spare.....Sensors have also picked up a Delta alliance vessel entering orbit and Avalon Station has sent one of there ships as well....The USS Evolution.....

Also keep sending your wounded up.....And tell the admiral Parker we lost another 10.....Im doing what i can

I also moved the ship to a safer distance away from teh base but within transporter range as well.....IF you need anything else Ill see what i can do........

Also im sending some med kits down to treat the minor wounded down there....I can spare a few of those......

*in minutes 10 spare power generators materializes out of know where*

Get them ?

*Valen out*

Simon Rajnus

*A few minutes later Simon Materializes on the Ops of Dantor*

Michael wheres newberry ? *then he rushes forward but is stopped bye Michael*

Michael I have Full Authority to insist on seeing newberry and you really shouldnt be standing in my way unless you want to be scrubbing toilets for the rest of your starfleet career!
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Patrick Brown

*then the Doors Open*

Lieutenent You are Rellived Iam Taking Command of the Base intil the General Returns.

*turns*

Admir.... Iam Mean Lt.General Garhart Welcome to Dantor

Lieutennent I want a Full Satus of all personal in 5 Minites now MOVE

*turns back to Garhart*

Also, there is a Romluan Hybred Vessel I captured on the Otherside of Dantor so we need somware to put it hidden
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Ransom

*the Sensours Lit lit up*

Computer:Starship Droping put of Warp Heavly Damaged Lifeless 290 Crew aboard

*alarms go off*

Computer:Intuder Alert Operations

*three Teams of Marines Enter and point Rifles*

Hold on Iam Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom

Sgt:We will See

*the two teams take Richard to theDetention Center*

ooc:soory, Chris I had to move a bit faster but you can take your time if you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Jase Jellico

"Yes sir." He pointed at three of the men, "You three, rocket launchers." He pointed out another three, "And you three, plenty of ammunition for said launchers. Light armor, heavy combat gear." While everyone donned their armor Jase spoke to the Captain, "Sir, is it as bad as this?" He gestured to the marines behind him putting on the armor and strapping weapons designed for fighting against a trained foe, "I mean we`re talking about civillians, Federation citizens no less."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Balkazar

=^= Balkazar to Clyde, Bring up a unit of Puma's from the motor pool.  Then head to my location.  We will be needing them." =^=
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">