• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawolsky

"I believe I did sir"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Will Karelia

(OFF: Newberry and Garhart, I want a report on what's been going on IMMEDIATELY. I never was even consulted about the transfer of Admiral Garhart to Avalon Division. In case you forgot, I am the CO of Avalon Division, and I was to be consulted before any of this took place.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Kawolsky

"Very well. If you would like to follow me. Excuse us, sir and I hope you have a pleasant journey back to the DSA"

*Kawolsky shakes Balkazars hand and leaves Ops for the Security Office with Scotty in tow*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

James Madison

"I did not inform SS Avalon of my departure. My stay their was short i doubt they new i was their. Things are slow their right now anyway. I came on my own accord. If we fleet admirals can do that these days. I have given you what you need. This is not that big of a situation i believe. I see i came in a bad time. But i will not spend my much needed time in a brig or quarters. I did not come to argue with people who fancy such a thing. This is not up for debate Mr. Brown, Mr. Balkazar. I am an old man and my last says will not be spent in conflict."
Madisons voice was irritated. He looked to Powell.

"Whenever your free we can speak General."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Julian

Mr Brown, eactly how big are the evacuation tunnels?
I have a very well equiped Delta Flyer cloaked in orbit and i can get to that entrance in no time.As for medical teams, Janeway you know what to do. Just leave one to come with me.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Patrick Brown

ooc: Powell, Can you Pm me and explain whats going on with the Mission as Iam lost Royaly
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Sarah Parker

OFF: Mr. Logan, it seems my commanding officer knows who you are. I must ask that you stop interfering with the storyline we have planned.

I'd ask all other members to disregard his previous posts.

...And it seems Sullivan is finding it difficult to post...Let's assume he's unconscious...until he decides to finally post!

Event Horizon, I believe it's your turn to respond to my previous post.

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Balkazar

"Did you 2 see a problem with how you both entered ?"
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Mike Powell

*Powell enters the Ops deck and salutes his superious acordingly. He then approaches Brown and speaks.*

"Why hid it, Sir? and why would you capture a Romulan Vessle? We are at peace with the Romulans. And when will General Newberry be returning I have a bone to pick with him."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

scotty

" yes sir, i won't let you down "
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"With all due respect Admiral, you are not on Frontier station there fore dont expect us to stand at attention everytime you speak.  You are on a Marine base and you hold no authority here.  If you wish to speak with the General you will do it when he has time, not when you say its time.  But I do agree Newberry is probly Far gone from here.  I suggest General that we either detain him, or put him under house arrest until we assertain what he says his rank is, is the truth.  OR have this conversation you wish to have with our General out in the open sense in due time we will know about it either way.  But I suggest an armed guard is with the supposed Admiral at all times till we can figure out who he really is."

OOC**Good night all.  Hope I didnt go over my bounds and if I did I apologize to both Madison and Powell.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Janeway

Yes sir.
*looks at one of the 6 officers that arrived with them.*

Delta 1 accompany Admiral Julian, the rest of you load program Medical-Officer-Delta-5-Delta.

*One of the officers moved over at Admiral Julian position and stood at attention, the rest suddenly went from wearing Starfleet Security uniforms to wearing Medical uniforms*

*Janeway overhears a marine saying 'How the hell did they just do that!' which gives Janeway a feeling of pride. She smiles, then puts her concentration back on the matter at hand*

What now sir?
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

James Madison

(All officers, disregard the above post. John Hawk is in no way affiliated with this mission story and to my knowledge, division. I am not sure why he has 'invaded' the story. If anyone else does something to hender or change this mission without its creator further, they will be removed until it is completed.)
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Gabrial Logan

*during a routine maintenance check, some idiot replaced a speaker and put it too close to the surface- so, an instant before everyone began transporting to the CASTLE defense installation-now decloaking and accidentally serving as yet another diversion, albeit a less enticing on, as it had no beam weapons and was not producing very much power- Logan's message echoed through Ops loud and clear: "Attention Dantor Listening Station......."(Off:See my other post for full contents of the message.)
TCT Senior Agent (Officer 6-Bar) Logan
Chief Operative, Thunder Dart 1649001-627D (T.R.U. Moon Dash)

Legudon

"Where will you go, Mr. Bostic? To another, distant universe, millions of years from here?"
*A humanoid man of a strange-looking species appears out of nowhere, as the room is suddenly brightening up from some light source unseen and unexplained. The light fades, and the features of the alien become more apparent, as he slowly walks closer to them. When the light has ultimately faded again, eleven other aliens of the same species can be seen behind him.*
"We are talking about the Na'jigat here, the most powerful life form that has ever existed in the galaxy, and ever will be. Oh I know what you're thinking, Ms. Parker, the Borg, Species 8472... yes they're powerful, but the Na'jigat wipes them out in a single breath, even to extinction if it has to. And that too will happen one day. And yes, I can read your thoughts even while you're not thinking them. The Na'jigat is a species of energy in its purest form, and they thrive in the galaxy core, the largest singularity of our galaxy, and they are the only life form that can survive in there permanently. We are the Gallifreyans, and have spent fighting them ever since the dawn of time and creation, and we are the only ones that are strong enough to counter them. But our strength too is fading, after such a long and weary battle, and there is no way we can defeat them. But, as is becoming a habit of us lately apparently, we will save you once more and drive the Na'jigat back again. That is the best we can do, and then all we can do is hope that it doesn't want to return after awhile. But enough talking, I have already said too much. There is work to be done."
*He turns around and nodds at his fellow alien people. All twelve Gallifryeans sit down on the ground, in a circle, closing their eyes as they begin some sort of meditative humming and concentrate on their task at hand, a sort of telepathic trance state that will warden off the Na'jigat... Soon, the meditative humming of the twelve Gallifreyans goes louder and deeper, and unusual energy can be felt being built up in the centre of the circle they have formed by sitting on the ground. Suddenly, the ground begins to shake and the Gallifreyans begin to speak simultaneously in harmy the same words.*
"Narajagi.... Sovogula... Najigat sanjanaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste