• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

OOC**Im online now http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

IC**

"Of course, come with me." he said as he walked over to a console and motioned for the marine to leave the station.

"Until im told otherwise im giving you lvl 1 access, this will allow you to browse the educational parts of the computer, allows access to the taverns, inns, Resteraunts, and the like." he said as the language database came up.

"Now this is the database for all known races that we know of that has a spoken language and you can learn the languages from here." he said in hopes of calming Vil'iata's fears down.

<Dozens of known languages popped up in sort by name refference format>

"There you go." he said as he moved off to one side to allow Vil'iata time to move in and do her thing while looking over her shoulder to make sure she doesnt get into any sensitive area's.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Julian

Off: isnt this mission set a while after the old one?? if so i might not be here anymore depending on where Vorak wants me i'll be talking to him soon so we will see http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Sarah Parker

"Then we'll simply have to show the officers that don't have the stomach to be stationed here that it is safe. I'll be sure of it."
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

John Bostic

*THe station began to rock with the cloud continueing to grow, covering the land around the station.*
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Chris Newberry

General Newberry stands back up and the cadets could tell he was injuried.

"I would like to congrate you on a job well done. This was a very costy battle for us. Marines because we lost a lot of good men out here."

*Goes to Cadet Ardeth.*

"I was to give you this from a friend. It contains specs on a New shield matrix."

*Walks to Cadet Kawolsky and Manach.*

"Cadets you shown that you have good command experience with your teams. I would like to offer one of you a post here as Security chief under normal starfleet ranking system when you graduate. It's your choice."

*Walks to Commander Balkazar next and starts to feel pain in his shoulder.*

"Commander, you got the best Cadets I seen in a long time. You are a mess to but it is acceptable to what you gone through here today. I will be returning with you to Avalon Station. I hope when you get time, to come and visit us after the repairs are completed."

Kawolsky

"Yes, sir. 1400hrs. Understood"

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"15 seconds sir? With respect, I don't think we can get to Ops in 15 seconds. What do you think Scotty?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Vincent Garhart

=A= I have been transferred to this command as head of Division operations.  =A=  

Garharts fighter assumes standard orbit awaiting permission.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Balkazar

*Balkazar walks into ops, with dried blood on his face, and cuts all over himself*

Jim Raynor

Raynor and Keller enter the area followed by several marines. Raynor has his ballistic rifle prototype in hand, eager to test it.

Raynor turns to the Bravos in the group. "Alright, you four, get with me. Standard wedge."
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

AK Dutton

Dutton And Powell arive in the 2 Puma fullly loaded with supplys and ammo.Dutton hops out and grabs a Phaser rifle. Looks around at the choas and wonders at the site of desturcion. Then a green desruptor blast grases the hair and his left cheek.
He turns to see a Romulan He fires and Kills the romulan looking at the Lt. Genaral and askes in disbelife "what is going on here.?"

Balkazar

<Cringes in pain from his back surgery>

"I agree, the men upstairs seriously needs to look at things at every angle, and not just 1 blasted sided.  Just wish that marines didnt get divided!, woulda been alot easier if they all stayed together.  But tell me, what do you think of this Jase ?"

Patrick Brown

*45 Minites Later*

*Warrent Biggins entered Operations which is now free from the Smoke*

Warrent Biggins:Sir, I got the Battle Tank into Postion but the there is a Problem with the Fighter the Impluse Drive Assembly was taken out of the Fighter and I checked the Computer in the Repair Ship that the Old Drive Assembly overloaded and there were waiting for the New assembly so shes a Lame  Duck Sir

there could be a way, Bypass the Warp Drive Assembly and set a Governer to 2,300 Kph and set to Run in pre-Warp

Warrent Biggans:Well Sir, None of the Marines left at the Base are quilfied  for the Repair Shop

I have no Knowlage my Self
*then the H.Q Building Shuddered  at an other Motoer hit the base*

Warrent go get Ensign  Baker from the Enginng and get the Fighter flyable to do air defecnce of the base her self
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Vil'iata Najadum

Vil'iata followed Balkazar over to the nearest replicator. She nodded when told she would have to give the machine specifics about her translator/vodar before it would be able to make one. She chuckled slightly at Balkazar's last comment, though some trace of nerves leaked through.

After a few false starts as she adjusted to the different interface Vil'iata eventually managed to program the replicator with the correct specifications for the device. Within moments of finishing the programming she had the new device and rapidly entered all the normal languages that these devices stored. Once that was done it was ready to accept the new languages spoken on the Base.

Turning to Balkazar, "Uhm, is there a computer terminal nearby where I can access your language banks. That way I can add your languages to my translator much quicker than having it analyze your speech and work things out on it's own."

Mike Powell

OOC: Ok everyne I am sorry for putting so much confusion out there. But now that this is aside we can now begin our primary Mission.

*Powell, in a fresh clean uniform, enters Ops and salutes Madision and Julian and gives them a report on the receantly ended situation.*

"Admirals I apologize for these past few days. Rouge gnerals, Romulan seperatist... but I am confident that all that has come to an end."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">