• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 27, 2005, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobias Bashir

=/\= All clear in Medical Captain. Everything is where it should be. I spent close to two shifts making sure it was and the Medical team is now working as a well oiled machine sir. =/\=

(Edited by Tobias Bashir at 1:38 pm on Feb. 28, 2005)

Simon Rajnus

Welcome aboard Mr Jarret and Mr Reed..........I apologize for my tardyness..........I hope your finding everything in order even tho I do agree with my Ops officer just a lil.......This place is run down......And even tho you were here a year ago.......Alot can happen.....Like the gravity going out and everyone was flying.........But the station is getting along as best as can be.......

So Mr Reed What do we owe this visit ?

OOC**Left me alot of reading thanks alot!.......I go sick for atleast 3 days and when I come back I have almost 2 and a half pages to read! go figure! http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Chris Newberry

OCC: Well, I was very tired when I posted it so I went with my natural body in real life.

IC:

The Reliance could be turned into a cloaked scouting party to find where they took the lost crew of the New York and I got some sensor data from the Discovery A and United which had to go out of the system to meet up with a fleet of theres.

Chris Newberry

Chris enters ops after the meeting with 2 senior staff had ended and headed over to one of the operations console and sat down. As Major Brown said, only Crewman Tents was on the deck and we saluted.

As I reach the ops console and sat down, the transporter activated and I waited a few seconds before entering the code to wipe the memory.

2 Minutes later.

Chris enters the code override and the last part of the transporter log was wipe out totally now. So I wouldn't be missed, I sat there for the rest of the shift of ops.

Andrew Yates

*... After returning from SS Avalon he hurries to the bridge and finds just the person he is looking for...*

"Ah General Newberry, I was hoping you would still be here. I have a mission for you. It is important that you bring to me a one, Major Nathen Keller. I beleive he was ounce stationed on the Reliance. His last known location in the database says he was last on Dantor and may still be there. Get him and bring him and his comrad back to this station. It is High Priority."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Peter Brown

ooc: thats not what the messages says any way you got it wrong
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Peter Brown

ooc: I tryed to make more intresting tell how much further to what to storyline to go
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Mark Jarret

*Walks in*
"Mr. Keller, welcome. You are here because you are needed. The FSS has retrieved an important official belonging to the Delta Alliance species which is a danger to the Delta Quadrant federation posts. If a rescue is made or he attempts to escape we will need marines. General Reed is not here at the moment, when he returns he can brief you in more detail"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Jim Raynor

Raynor gets right up in Jarret's face.

"Listen here, big shot! I've seen more battle than you could ever imagine! I have seen countless men under my command die before my eyes! Did you know our contingent was once 2500 marines? We're down to 94! So I won't take any of your sh*t, because as far as I'm concerned, you're the nugget!"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown then enters the Command deck just missing Lt cmd.Kerry. Lt.Brown then *turns to the Captian* Sir,we got parsly power down in the cell block and i just got out of a meeting with the Admiral so Iam waiting for his desistion, But i got my team working at getting power back to the deck above and below us right now with the power levels as they are the cell block is running at 47% and sir we are going to need a new power conduit becuse we connected the power conuit for the repucasters  to the cell block so we now have power for now but i do'nt know how much time before we losse power again we have to re wire that entire deck other wise we might have no power at all i got it so it will last   between 12 and 20 weeks which will give us time to get the power conduits and re wire the cell block deck. do we have the matiral in order to do this?
OOC: how many decks are on the Station?
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Mark Jarret

*Turns to the captain*
"I have been on this station for several months captain"
*He extends his hand to shake the captains*
"I Am Major Mark Jarret, my orders are to oversee your officers while they work on Kennedy Station"
Lieutenant Mark Jarret
Aide to Admiral J. Madison

Aron Wanner

What the Captain tries to say, is that we both served on the New York, we know its crew very good...so please lets get on our way...
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Wil Riker

Commander Riker walks into ops at  0415 since he could'nt sleep *turns to the early morning shift commander* Report  Lt Ranick: Sir at 0315 all crew of the Uss Reliance were ordered back to the ship and in 5 minites from now she will leave Dock
Mr Ranick are there any orders for her
Ranick: No Sir
Open a comm Channel to the Uss Reliance Now
bring dock area to Yellow Alert
==^== Uss Reliance this is Commander Riker on ss Kennady you are ordered to power down your Vessel and are Ordered to Lockdown your ship you have 3 minites to comply==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Jeroen Bode

=/\= This Captain Bode, we are under attack by the Neyoan Empire, we need some kind of reinforcements =/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

MalcomReed

"Major Jarret is seeing to his lock down. For now he will be locked in his quarters yes. Our mission was a success. The captive is in the brig for now. We will question him later. During our time on Lyonesse we expirimented with several advances. One is an injection which will allow him to...casually forget what happend to him. My plan is to use the assult team to tear his planet to shreds. they produce weapons for the Delta Alliance. We destroy all facilities and place him in his office, he will walk out and not know what has happend. And a crippling blow will be delt."
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division