• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1

Started by Peter Svensson, March 10, 2003, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw

I will fill you in sir...
We arrived at the Cardassian station, they didn't respond to hails OFF: there forum is inactive
We have Cardassian Admiral Rugal on board, and we are currently enroute to the SLAVE!!!! base

I mean Slaves! SLAVES! SLAVES!!!
*Walks out of the room fists clenched*

*Comes back*

You see i dont like slaves, i was found on a slave ship, and rescued by my foster parents...
i HATE slave masters!
http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/crying2.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':crying2:'>
*walks out of the room sobbing*
OFF: i will be inactive for a while family holiday

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Rugal

Ok, follow me! I know how to enter from that hatch...

Peter Svensson

OFF: good point. It seems nobody is posting.
Well, Mr. Huw has notified us he would be on holiday, and Mr. Chekov has notified us university keeps him busy, these days. So for them, I understand.

Everyone else, please report in this mission at once, to state you are still here! People who do not report by the end of this month (31st) will be considered not alive here and replaced.

You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Becker

*Injects the crew with a special hypo-spray and then himself*

How do you feel? Mason? Huw? Mr Brooks? Director?

Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Becker

OFF: I'm still here...When is this mission finishing?
Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Huw

OFF: BYE! Have fun, sorry for breaking your ribs...
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Peter Svensson

OFF: hmm let's say you are tactical officer for the moment, until we get this ship rearranged with crew, then I'll try to work out a way to make you chief tactical/security.

"Hmm, the Vandor system. I heard of that name before, but I never got around to read reports about it. Is there anything in our databases that can tell us more about this particular system?"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Alexei Chekov

*enters the bridge from the turbolift*

Commander Chekov reporting for duty sir. Sorry for the delay.

I just heard the word Cardassian and ship on the same sentence. What are they doing here? Mr. Brooks, status of their phaser banks and torpedo tubes.

Director Svensson, should we engage on any combat, I recommend that you head to a shuttle pod and head back to base. We can't afford losing you on a small skirmish, sir.

(Edited by Alexei Chekov at 8:03 am on Mar. 27, 2003)

(Edited by Alexei Chekov at 8:05 am on Mar. 27, 2003)

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Alexei Chekov

=A=Chekov to Engineering=A=

Ms. Blake, could you give us a report on the status of the repairs? Are we ready to resume our course or are there any problems that should be solved first? By what I have seen on my console no critical decks were hit...

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Mason

I am docking the ship now captain. The support clamps are secure on the station.

It is now safe to go forth into the station, the oxygen and Carbon levels, are slightly off, but its not poisonous, maybe the medic can give you something for this.

*Mason opens the doors toward the station*

May luck be on your side captain?

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Becker

This is Dr Becker, CMO, I am still here.
Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Max Brooks

OFF: Isn't anyone else here, besides me and Svensson?
Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Mason

*Mason stays behind making sure we are not being followed*

'I'm still alive people now lets rescue the prisoners'

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Mason

*Mason scrabbles Huw out of the controls*

'Security, get this man out of the bridge.
Dam he is security.'

*Mason slows down the ship, to give more time to the doctor to find some sort of quick cure*

*Mason shouts in desperation*
'Is there anyone left who can dock her'

OFF: LOL 'give me ramming speed' thasts funny stuff

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Peter Svensson

OFF: anyone around at all... ?