• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1

Started by Peter Svensson, March 10, 2003, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Brooks

OFF: Where is everyone?
Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Mason

Mason sits and waits, as he has nothing else to do.
'I wish I have a star ship of my own one day'
Mason begins to ponder how he can spend all this free time he is having.
'I want some action' shouts Mason 'I joint this for action, and all I am getting is sitting around doing nothing, what a serious waist of my talents'

Mason slouches while wearing his pyjamas in the captain's chair. 'WHATS TAKING SO LONG' shouts Mason, beginning to worry!

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Mason

*Mason begins to translate*

"I am getting a variety of different languages much like Earth is.
I'm picking up the clearest single now

The universal translator isn't having any trouble at all deciphering these languages Mason says happily

Most of these stations are useless, attempting to find their news channel.

Ahhha, here we are, they seem to be parsing their technology. Nothing of the unexpected,
WAIT, WHATS THIS.

Ohh dear

Sir, I am not sure how reliable this is, but I just heard the word, Cardassinans."

*Mason Switches to a different radio channel, and listens carefully*

"I can't be certain without scanning the planet, but I think 2% of the planet has been occupied by several Cardassinans, using the people in that regain as slaves, mining some-sort of minerals.

Clever Cardassinans, they chose an isolated part of the planet to carry this task out, with no interruptions from the rest of the population.

Sir, I believe around a couple hundred thousand people are being held in secrecy, working as slave miners for the Cardassinans. I can't be sure what they are mining without scanning the surface.
The rest of the world seems to be totally oblivious to this, and unaffected.

May I suggest for Mr. Brooks to confirm what I'm saying, by scanning to planet for Cardassinans life-forms.

Sir, this is your call, just to let you know, I am ready!

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Alexei Chekov

OFF: I don't know, but sound like a good reson for it's name... Oh, those of us that will be postng on the cardassian board should post with regular starfleet uniforms, so that we can keep our disguise, right Director?

Well done, Mr. Mason... And don't worry about the Cardassian warship, they wouldn't see us with our phase cloak on even if we were right under their nose. I'll go change my uniform as you navigate to the proper coordinates.

And don't go too fast, we don't want to hit something, even though we are going through a clearer path that crosses the Passage.

*an ensign comes down from the science station and hands over a PADD*

Thank you ensign. You may go change your uniform now.

*Reads the data carefully*

Director, I believe you should see this. It's the preliminary results on the analysis of the mineral the Cardassians were extracting.

*Hands over the PADD and turns to Maguid*

Mr. Velotian, what exactly is your function on this vessel? I guess that wall won't fall if you stop leaning on it. *smiles gently* Please take a seat.*points to the seat on the left of the captain's chair* I guess we don't have a counselor, so the seat is empty.

*leaves the bridge and enters the turbolift*

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Max Brooks

*Pulls at his collar*

I hate this yellow uniform...

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Mason

off: sorry for not posting regularly. I am back now so let the posting begin.
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Alexei Chekov

OFF: lol... Mr. Brooks, you are suffering from a rare disease called "characters in too many Divisions"... lol... Dalon is not in this ship, he's helm officer on the Evolution! By the way, he's a character of mine too... lol... I guess this means I have also have that disease.

Oh, don't worry, I won't be out there for long. Just meeting the Admiral and then we leave for the joint mission.

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Max Brooks

Yeah, me too! http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Mason

*Mason leans forward and turns on the view screen*

Stars, beautiful stars. What a striking sight. I almost forgot how they looked like.

*Mason rests back on the chair and admires the scenery for a moment*

'Captain we are now finally clear of the Dark Passage.
And finally we want be needing the slow, impulse drives'

'Captain what's our new course heading.'

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Peter Svensson

"It appears they are not responding, so we will have to beam down. Mr. Chekov, you have the bridge. Mr. Brooks, Mr. Huw, you are with me to the transporter room. You may come too, if you wish to join us, Admiral Rugal."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Max Brooks

=A= Brooks to Huw =A=

Director Svensson has fainted, Dr Becker and I will stay here and protect him. You and Mason find out what you can and report back.

=A= Brooks out =A=

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Max Brooks

=A= Brooks to Phoenix =A=

Six to beam up. Beam Director Svensson and Doctor Becker to sickbay, the rest of us in cargo bay 1. ENERGIZE!

=A= Brooks out =A=

*The six officers are beamed aboard the Phoenix*

Max Brooks
Chief Tactical Officer
USS. Phoenix

Nailo Tpolish

*thinks about it for a bit*
*a quick look of frustration takes over his normal cool calm face*

I dont care if he saved Cardassia from us, i would like to take him into custody for "debriefing"

OFF: we are going to put him in a cage and poke him with sticks until he tells us about himself :biggrin:

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Mason

*Mason turns to Tpolish*
Mr. Tpolish we can't just hand over Admiral Rugal's location to you, as of now he is our responsibility, and in being in under protection he is entitled to Federation laws.

I throw away your claim to get him and instead I offer you a fine meal in our galley. Our cook is galaxy renowned for his fine Recipes.

*Mason snarls at Tpolish*
Just remember Tpolish our ship is BIGGER than yours, and we will last the distance with this. But can you?

*Mason calms down, and straightens his uniform, remembering that he is a Starfleet officer and not a Kligon*
What do you really want from Rugal? He has done no harm to you, as far as I know.
And are you really a part of the Federation Secret Service, we have no proof to back your claim up. As far as we know you could be part of the Cardassian Obsidian Order or the Romulan Tal'Shiar.

I'm afraid your journey was wasted.

OFF:Yeah I think it would be much simpiler if we write a story explaining Rugals escape. (In the past tence offcorse)

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Peter Svensson

"Permission granted, captain Becker."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">