• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1

Started by Peter Svensson, March 10, 2003, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji looked at Kassandra.

"We're to explore this galaxy.  Might take a while but we'll get it done," he said.

Kenji turned to his tactical officer.

"How soon until we can use the cloak?" he asked.

"A few more hours at least captain," the tactical officer said.

"Fine fine," Kenji looked at his helm officer.

"Mr. Mason, activate transwarp drive and take us to the nearest planet.  I think it's time we met some of the locals," Kenji said.

Jaster spoke up...

"Captain, with your permission I think it would be wise if I were to Accompany yourself and Kass."

Mason

*Mason sets in the new course headings on the helms terminal. *

'Chekov sir, if your calculations are right then these new course headings set us up within communications range with the Cardassian war ship. Lets just hope that they haven't seen us and that the Dark Passage that we are heading for, will give us the element of surprise.

*Mason brings the ship out from the protective shield of the 2nd moon, and powers up engines. *

'I'm bringing Transdimensional Drive online now, and at this speed we should be there in no time'

*Mason approaches the dark passage. *

'Slowing down to impulse engines and we are here sir, at the entrance of the Dark passage.'

'I am taking us in, but let it be know that now I am flying blind and from here on in, the sensors won't pick up anything within the Dark Passage.'

*Mason sets the terminal to auto pilot, and slowly brings the ship into the Dark passage.
Mason quickly runs to his quarters and takes off his uniform and replaces it with a regular Starfleet uniform. Once changed he runs back and cancels auto- pilot. *

'Sir at this speed we should reach the designated co-ordinates in 50mins, no make that 30mins.'

*Mason increases the speed, knowing that we are suppressed for time. *

OFF: Is the dark passage some dark place where ships sensors can't work.

(Edited by Mason at 2:51 am on April 5, 2003)

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Peter Svensson

"Thank you, Mr. Mason. But I always say 'if luck is not at our side, win it for your side' and that's what I intend to do here if I have to. Commander, are you ready? Let's go.
Mr. Mason, you have the bridge."

*the CO and XO walk through the door to enter the station and leave the ship*

OFF: all activities that happen on the station, will as of now on be posted on the station forum (Alien Divisions > Cardassian Union > Vontak Nor station Ops.  See blue buttons on left here). All activities that happen on the ship, and people that are still on the ship, keep posting here.

You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Huw

*Standing by the tactical console with Lt. Brooks*
Thanks for the tour sir, i am eager to start my mission
Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Alexei Chekov

Head back to the planet where we encountered the Cardassians. Maximum warp. Engage.

Captain, Admiral, I received a report on the analysis of the material the Cardassians were mining some time ago. Could you join me in my office?

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Huw

*over the comm*
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Lt. Brooks i will set your phaser so that it does not de stabalise the ore.

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Becker

Director!

*runs over to svensson and scans him with his tri-quarter*

He is lossing consciousness...

Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Becker

Im sorry, sir. But I wouldn't be much of a Doctor if I let you out of here in your present condition. It will only take 15 minutes to heal you, I sure Lieutenant Brooks can handle things untill I let you leave.
Lt Commander Becker
CMO- USS. Phoenix

Mason

Mason wakes up from a bad dream.

ARRG Blip blip blip.

My mind, arhh...  my mind.

The star base is very near now captain, but I am a thread away from loosing it completely.

I will send a distress call to the Base Star to let them know to prepare for our arrival.

Doctor unless to come up with some sort of drug I have a slim chance of docking her without an explosion occurring.

Sag a boom, sag a boom captain.
Sag a boom Hew
Sag a Boom Boom Boom.

Arrrrrrrrrh

Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Nailo Tpolish

OFF: Rofl, this'll be a good one, incidentally, Huw is my character aswell http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Well, Rugal, you know where to go right?
Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

*furrowed brow*
That is (OFF: here comes the vulcan line http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> ) Logical ( http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('> )
i will join you, but you must know i am a vegetarian, or are you intelligent to figure that out,

*whips out something resembling a tricorder, but not,*

hmmm

i wish to go there now, i know the way.

*walks off bridge with the Vulcan equivalent of a grin on his face*

OFF: that would be nice for me too!

(Edited by Nailo Tpolish at 8:30 am on Sep. 12, 2003)

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Peter Svensson

OFF: these Romulans we have to fight are kinda Romulan pirates, they dont work for the Romulan Star Empire, in fact they're outlaws. As for Rugal, where should he be now?
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

PJ Ellis

Lt. Commander PJ Ellis walked onto the bridge and saw the two commanding officers sitting in the two command chairs.

"Ahh Captain Motokatsu, Commander Peacecraft. Sorry I'm late, but I was ambushed by a hot-shot ensign outside my quaters.

Kassnandra smiled, "Are you OK?"

"Fine" PJ said slightly sweating "What is our mission?"

Mmmmmmm.....beer

Maguid Velotian

Maguid cautiously walked over to the Galley, expecting to encounter some Federation troops feasting. However, surprisingly he encountered no such resistance, and immediately began to scavenge for food, whilst keeping his senses on full alert, expecting a federation crew member to walk into the Galley any time soon.

An hour had passed with no sight of another being, and Maguid now began to wonder if there was any living being on the ship. Immediately he began to make his way to the bridge all the time thinking of what could have happened to the crew of the USS Phoenix. Surely they wouldn't leave such a star ship in space un-commanded, then again....

The lights and systems were all active, perhaps they were boarded and lost the battle...but there seemed to be no such evidence of a battle being waged on the ship, and he would have heard the screams of conflict from inside his concealment. He found the sickbay, which was on his way to the bridge, and decided to go in and have a look if there were any wounded or dead crewmembers in there. Not surprisingly now, there was no one there, and all the equipment seemed to have been untouched. He began familiarizing himself with the federation's tools in sickbay.
An experienced fighter such as Maguid, had to be a competent healer of disease and injury's as well and quickly he became familiar with the tools, before moving onward towards the bridge, again not finding any-one there.

Clearly there were crew members to begin with, as Maguid himself had seen them...but where they had ventured to without the ship, he does not know. Being concealed in a Jeffrey's Tube for weeks had weakened Maguid, and a decent rest was in due.

Logic implied that the crew were still alive, on an away mission, and must be returning shortly...so he made his way to the Captains chair in the bridge and sat on it, feeling a sudden surge of power rush through his veins.
He looked up looking in detail around the ship, whilst an evil grin emerged from his face.

Maguid Velotian - Science Officer
USS Lothlorien