• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prester John

*Suddendly remembers his new Ranking.*
"Hummm, people, if we succeed in this mission, I will accept this promotion. But if ONLY we succeed and I bring you back to Atlantis. :biggrin: "
*Sighs and looks again at his TEAM*
"We're not on schedule, people. Time is running...."

Jennifer

Slumps down in her helms chair and sighs.

"Sure, Captain."

Prester John

*Prester does not hesitate a bit.*
"Sickbay, sickbay! One doctor on the Bridge! I have one wounded people, there! Hurry up!

Mr Nyax, please, grab Mr Zenatko from his seat and lay him down on the Bridge far from this bloody console!!! Check if he is still alive and take the Engineer Position. I want to know why this dammned computer is threatening us as if we were its ennemies. Isolate or destroy the program fighting our people, I don't care about your solution, but do it! I want this bloody computer under full control in a while.

Mr Boh, time to check the integrity of the Ship. Anyway you will do it, try to find if we don't have a sort of "stow-away" in our Ship : computers, quarters and so on.

Mr Trillis and Mr Nyax, time to use Mr Boh's idea. I want to enter this new universe or it is time for me to know WHY we can't."
///f$#*!ing Delta Quadrant!!! f$#*!ing Nebula!!! The time I decided to make part of this Smuglers Group to explore this space, I should have better use my disruptor on my head.///

Trinity Ryu

:shocked: *Looks At Zenakto*
"Ick.....That Looks Painful......He'll Be Out For A While"
// I Just Had To Be Medical didn't I...Beatin the stuffing outta people is alot easier than fixing them...//
"Looks like a concusion other than that he'll be fine"

Kyle Boh

Well, Mr. Trillis...if we can use my idea, going to a Starbase will be unnecessary.
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Trillis

where's the catain? *taps comm badge* bridge to sick bay, has the captain reported to you recently?
=/b.m.p\=

Prester John

(off : sorry, buddies, ADSL Prov down.. Again a cracker attack against the Heart Node of the Soft.)

"Mr Zenatko, proceed as you will. OPEN Fire on this BLOODY abomination and reduce it to atoms!!!
Mr Trillis, Warp immediately after! At full speed!!!

Let's get outta her, boys!!! I miss Atlantis Crew Lounge!"
*Captain Prester grabs his armchair, ready for the unexpected.*
///If we succeed, there will be a list of recommandations with my report I will give to the Admiral. And, then ROM Ale!!!///

Zenakto

Sir, the shockwave that thing gave off when it blew could well have destroyed the planet Mr. Trillis saw earlier, But it wasn't near enough powerfull to destroy the entire Galaxy. It doesn't really matter now, the Hole has closed, the Being made sure of that, they are stuck here, this is a new universe to them, we'd better make them feel welcome.

Reports coming in, You say you don't believe in miracles, sir? Several injuries, but no      s.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Jacen Nyax

*Taps console* *whispering* Sir our Type V cloaking was damaged in the blast so it is not functioning up to normal perameters.  

*taps console* *still whispering* =^=  All armory repair teams to deck 4, corridor 3.  We have a cloaking device to fix.

*taps console* Mr. Trillis the sensors apear to be working fine.  I will have a level two security check done on that corridor since engineering coresponds with my findings.  *taps console and sends orders to security team*  

*whispering again*  Captain i will see personaly that the cloaking device is fixed.  

*Leaves Bridge*

(Edited by Jacen Nyax at 3:18 pm on July 1, 2003)

(Edited by Jacen Nyax at 3:20 pm on July 1, 2003)

"Make it so number one."

Zwak

"Very well, my engineers will be convering power to our ship, hopefully enough to have us get to your atlantis  quicker, we will met you there."
*zwak looks to his left and yells an order*
" Mr.  Dyingar, please re-route our excess power to the FTL12 Core, and re-cloak the ship."*turns back to face the screen*, "have a good flight, Mr. Prester."

*the screen goes blank, and their ship jumps to warp 12, sending a small shockwave*

Prester John

///Argh! What is that, again? Where we are maybe about to enter a new level of our mission...///
*sighs* http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>
"All right, Mr Boh. On screen."

Jermaine Miklos

OFF:ive got a problem, im not going to be able to post until about june 15th - 16th,my mom got my report card and umm,lets not go there, 3 F's, 3 B's, and 2 A's, so she grounded me until after school is out, sorry,so the commodore will have to post-pone this mission because the person i talked about,"my friend", is one of my other characters,so we could say that we found out everything about the anomalie,and are about to enter it ,and lets say my character gets sick,or some thing like that, sorrry about the total mess-up. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> =0, bye hope to see ya soon,my mom might let me go on on fridays,......,maybe.
Jermaine Miklos

Zenakto

Well than I'd better get to work.
Computor, access Data Packet 41 Pi Alpha
*"data packet accessed"*
Download segment 22A into shield grid.
*"Download commencing. Estimated time: 2 minuites"*
After that, I'll be ready to go.

Zenakto

Yes Sir.

*looks at Jacen* I didn't change the controlls THAT much Jacen, you SHOULD remember how they work.

*Turns to Trinity* Is there anything wrong? You've been very quiet, lately.

Trillis

aye sir, course and speed maintained, i don't like the look of the hole, it looks unstable what do the sensors say? oh and sir can u get the doctor up here the burns are getting very painful for me over here, the last impact got me, im still able to function at my station.
=/b.m.p\=