• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1-Preparing to leave

Started by Reg, May 16, 2005, 03:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

"Not a problem, and may I ask what that is?" Iris said loooking at the lil bits of robot on the floor.

Reg

off:Hey don't worry. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

"Er, no thank you, water is fine for me!" Iris said. She looked at the ale. "Er, ok maybe a small glass," she said.

Iris

"Yes, indeed. She is incredable, having four engines is truly amazing."
*Iris took a small sip of the blue ale, coughed and got up.*
"E-exuse me for a moment," she said.
*She walked over to the bar and came back with a glass of water in her hand.*
"Sorry, the ale is not to my liking," she sat down.
"So, Miss Kelly, tell us about yourself," Iris asked, looking at her.

Justin Arturo

Off:  We both have been gulty of that Reg.

On:

"Romulan Ale.  It seemed like a really good year.    
Yes Commander the Valhalla is my first vessel command.  About 5 years ago I was on track for command then got transfered to a detached service with starfleet Corps of engineers. "

"I come from a long line of starfleet officers going back as early as my great great grandfather who served with Captain Kirk.  So I suppose Starfleet has always been in my blood."

Dean Starwind

"Bloddy hell, I just got here. Admiral I am sorry but we will have to meet and speak at some other time. I am needed on a much more important level. I will speak with you bye the end of the month. Good day."

*... Starwind leaves the ship and heads to the provided coordinates...*
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Iris

=Iris to Miss Kelly=
A Romulan Warbird!!?? Thank you for informing me.
=Iris out=

Reg

"Actually I was trying to get things moving" Reg answered.
"I'll take ops and fighter control."He stated, walking to the ops post.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

OCC: Still active.:) Ok like Reg said-if you say so.
IC: Iris makes up Hyposrays down in Sick Bay incase of a medical emergency, and then awaits a important message.

Reg

"Yellow Alert!" Orders Reg. "Sheilds up!"
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Justin Arturo

An Ensign at helm replys to the admirals command. Sets and engages a warp course away from the area.

"Reg, whats going on?  You need to get to sickbay."

Iris

Iris nods back at Reg. Iris walks over to Arturo.
"You wanted to see me Captain?"

Reg

The robot picked up Justin and threw him back.
"You will be neutralised" the robot said
"Oh yeah?"Reg questioned, getting up.
"Yeah"It replied
"What the?" Reg moved his right arm so his index finger was pointing straight at its head.
"Neutralise this!" and with that Reg's finger turned into a blade and wen straight through the center of it's head.
But the robots power went surging through Reg. The blade retracted and Reg collapsed.
Kocking everyone who got in its way out it approached Justin.
OOC:Nows the time to get out the comp rifle http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/borg3.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':borg3:'>

Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Iris

Meanwhile back in SickBay, Iris carries on running scans.

niamh kelly

"In one word...incredable. Her 4 engines make for the best warp drive in the fleet ans hse has a llot of free space, always a bonus."