• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=A= The bay doors will remain open for the return =A=

"What you seek is not in the Cluster. I will withhold what I feel needs to be withheld, I had best do nothing at all anymore with it. I said before, the Van'Gu Cluster was a seperate subject to latinum. I am not saying you need latinum, I have said that we need latinum. I mentioned the cluster in passing, nothing more, nothing less".
He then continued, assuming the subject finished.
"I guess then there are no latinum containing nebula in your space, then?".

Vincent Garhart

"Tom, Avery, and James board the Windsor and find out what happened to it.  Also what needs to be done to get it fully operational."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"I intend to. I called the Ambassador to this investigation, and I will see him return safe to avalon. First thing is first, we do not want any more kidnappings, the shields stay up untill the Rivendell arrives and ships that are unrecognized requesting dock will be checked into with care. In the meantime, we still must look into this virus, and other problems. Everything happening at once will be stressfull, but we will get it done".
He stopped for a small time.
"Lets get to doing things then...Admiral Madison, you might want to get to the Windsor. I will continue to check it all out and work with this kidnapping. We will need the security commander to take command of the station security".

Dean Starwind

"Sir... I never left..."

*Newberry beams to Ops and he looks to him with a look of bafflement.*

"Who?? What???"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Vincent Garhart

Garhart walks back into ops to see Hobson, Gordon, and Ransom.

"Gentlemen.  Please.  We are all on the same side here.  What has happened is done and now we must move on.  If there is a trial then let it come.  We have a division and a station to run if I remember correctly."

OOC:  In other words move on unless it applies a storyline somewhere.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

*the doors to Operations open  and Richard steps out*

Crewman: ADMIRAL ON DECK

as you were

ahh Hello Tom its nice to see that you are settelted in if you need anything make an apponitment.

Vincent Meeting my office 5 minites

*turns and head to office*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

ooc: Garhart PM both me and Hobson the final storyline we discussed in IRC

Richard Ransom

ooc: the Real ROmluan Empire came  at the last Minite and Safed Frontier

Vincent Garhart

=A= Runabout, this is Lt. Agathon of Frontier operations.  I will check to see if a Mr. Higgins is here and available to come speak with you, Please standby. =A=
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Richard Ransom

Thats Why Andros you will have control of them if we you see we will abuse them you can take them away.

I adgree with you for the Fighters.

Andros

"Very well, We shall talk more later, Oh and my men if Ransom agrees with this Compromise, my men will try and not read your thoughts, They are trying to read it now but im blocking them.  Your brain is none of our business.  Some of the younger knights who were recently put under my command doesnt seem to understand that, but in time they will learn."

Admiral Ransom, You have Holographic Technology, What would you like in return for that technology ?, We dont have that technology at all, and it could increase our training a tad more.
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

that will be ok.
*turns to Garhart*

Vincent, keep me breifed.

Computer update Station Roster Change Vice Admiral Vincent Garhart on Assigment Classified.

COmputer: Noted

Vincent, this Assignment of yours is Classifed to the Admiraty for now go and grab you stuff and break a leg.

Tomek

"I travel with my buisness. You will see my ship from where you are and you will see that it is only a cargo ship"
Romulan Merchant Tomek

Vincent Garhart

"EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN AND SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General