• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OOC: Good Mission. I don't know much about it, dunno if anyone else does. Can't expect it to stay on a storyline with so few people knowing what it is.
---

"Fortified on the planet or around the orbit? Or both? In essence we have what, 3?, ships at our disposal. Each peice of the USS Rivendell can be put to use if a ship is sent. One thing to go on would be if these captors would have any idea we might know where or who they are. We can use what information they do not have to our advantage. In any case, I t does not seem like a 'big ship covert ops swoops in and saves the day' will do the job cleanly".

Richard Ransom

* with 5 minites left the Officers on Operation is getting nervours all execpt the two Experenced Officers Fleet Admirals Hobson and Ransom*

Ensign: SIr 50 Romluan WarBirds de Cloaking there are Romluans beaming off the Kazon and the Kazon Ships that were on there way here have turned with the tail between there Legs.

==^== Here you fo Federation glad to be of asstances==^==
*The Romluan Vessels turned and Warped off*

*Fleet Admiral Ransom was standing at Operations*

Oh May  Tell Vincent to Assume Command

*then Richard Cloapese and Blood come out of his mounth*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

*Garhart sits in operations and reads great mistrust in Andros as if anyone but his own people will turn on them. Garhart Stands*

"Andros, allow me to introduce myself.  I am Vice Admiral Garhart.  On behalf of everyone on frontier station I would like to welcome you and your crew to our station."

OOC:  No offense butting in Hobson.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

MalcomReed

"Negative, i wish to speak to higgins on my own vessel. Tell him Ambassador Toreth is here, we spoke just shortly ago. He will understand."
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division

Andros

Very good point Hobson, Hmmmm *thinks*, I will Station the fighter wing here.

Now about the weapons platforms. ?
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

OOC:  Ok, thats what I first thought but is Tom still in High command?  I got confused.  Please no lashings master.:p http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Vincent walks into ops

"Whats going on here gentlemen?  Andros, good to see you up on your feet again. "
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Katrine

What is wrong my lord, Katrine asked noticing him looking at me.

Katrine couldn't understand it but he could sense something was about to happend. A major breakthrough of somekind.

Vincent Garhart

"Its your station Admiral so its your call.  We could have nesbitt watch him."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

"Back to the Windsor then.  Admirals when do you think we can have basic testing on the old girl?
I would like to have her ready for basic flight testing in 2 - 3 months.

Until a permanant command crew can be found for the U.S.S. Windsor I would propose that you Tom be placed in command of the ship with James Madison as your first officer.  What do you think?"
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Chris Newberry

"Admirals, I am only hear for supplies. I need them for the long journey ahead of me."

"You are correct in your suggestions, I am no longer human."

Marcus Brodie

Brodie transports onto the station after a short ride on a runabout.

"Chief of Operations Captain Brodie reporting for duty at Frontier Station."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Richard Ransom

* Klakons sounded though out the Station crewman were running here and that*

Crewman: Sir, Space doors now sealed

Computer: Secuitey Lockdown engaged

Computer: Tranporters, Trobolifts Lockedout unless Overrided by Commondore J.G Nessbitt
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Baphomet

Baphomet searches her mind for a scientific and logical approach to the situation.

"Admiral if I may, my shuttle (The V'Shar prototype) and the Rivendell are now equiped with a device I invented with the shuttle called a Shift-Drive, so getting there will be relatively easy."

Continues...

"But might I suggest, I and one other, scout ahead in the Kelata, as it is well equiped for espionage.
I shall then report back on their defences and forces?"

He laughed. "No, I am not related. But try I will not, I highly anticipated you would do something to our self destruct control when I first mentioned it. I still have the option to return power to this station. I worry nothing about the options before me. That is what separates you, from me".