• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Operations Control

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 09, 2006, 04:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andros

*in an aura of white light Andros and 6 knights appear on the station ops*
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Andros

*contacts Hobson*

"Thank you hobson, it wont be required I know why they have come, They have come to try and maintain my power for telepathy.  I was hurt to the point that it was nearly impossible for me to maintain a connection to my people, they have come to reinforce that gap that I am unable to keep alone"

*a few minutes later Ops detects 2 New Life signs in the medical bay*

Vincent Garhart

How to solve the replicator problem
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Andros

"Very well.  But Remember Hobson, One day, we will be back, and you may see our worst side, or our protective side, Hope its not our worst, because this station wont survive our worst."

*then motiojns for the knights to back off and heads over to cook*

Im about to mind link with you again, and tell you what they did, but it would be simplier if I did it.  Our way is better.

*then Andros mind links with Cook, and tells him what he needs to do to fix gordons mind, some of the instructions are complicated at first but it then turns into simple instructions*

"Now, its been imprinted onto your mind.  So you wont forget it."

*mind links with Vincent*

"Are you sure you wish to stay with these humans ?, I know there your own people but there so, Tedious.  The only reason I havent crushed them is out of respect for you.  We will see each other again, Count on it."

*turns his mindlink towards hobson*

"You best be happy that Garhart is on this station, because hes the only one whos protecting you FROM ME!!!!!" *as Andros's Voice becomes so loud in Hobsons mind that it forces him to collapse to the floor*

Richard Ransom

ooc: Nessbitt do'nt contact the Rivendell this is a Station Mission and this dos'nt envolve them I deleted your Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Weasly Cook

Cook was looking at deep space scanes when he nearly had a heart attack, "What!?!?!" he began to check back ground tests and other sources before calling up to Ops. "Ops... You won't believe this... we have the Defient... Constitution Class heading our way.... and... I don't believe it.... Get a vessel their pronto... it seems she is racing the Windsor... and winning... Scratch that... I'll go and meet them at space dock, Cook Out."

Commander Cook then raced from his post and was soon waiting watching through the window into space waiting for his first glimch of the Defient.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Andros

Good Suggestion Vincint

"Talk with your people, My men and I will discuss on this of what you offered us, and you do what vincint suggested, I will remain here on the station, My wife will go back to the alexander so she doesnt have to wait hours for a reply from you standing up *chuckles*...May the Eternal Light Guide your way"

Seran lets get you back to the alexander, You shouldnt be standing up for hours.......*turning to face the admirals, On second thought I will wait for a reply on the alexander, *nods and then in an aura of white light, Andros, his wife, and 12 men dematerializes off the station deck to arrive on the Alexander*

Wil Riker

* Wil Slips into Ops and stands behind the Admirals as Ransom made his offer and waits for Andros to Speak*

*Andros probary Sensed  Wil enter*
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

He returned to Ops.
"I have found much on this ships location. It heads towards a point, where there seems to be alot of motion. Readings are faint at the distance, but I would put my job on the Chronasians being the instigators of the kidnapping. What we would need to take to its headings would be a competent ship. As well as a follow-up plan. I know I have spent quite alot of time talking, like a diplomat, with this entire situation with the Chronasians. I will have to change that tendency. Admiral Ransoms folly will have to be corrected and closed, I think everyone is weary from it. If it is true, then everything we worried about, yet again, is true about thier people.".

mwnesbitt90

=^= This is Nesbitt to all crew on board we need to prepare some rescue personal now i know i'm not starfleet but get a move on now this is your commanding officer were going to find!!=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Weasly Cook

Cook entered the Ops his eyes shinning with a strange wonderment.

"Gentlemen... I just got my first look at what is the last space worthy Constitution class starship in the Federation. Boy is she a buty, not only that, it's before all the upgrades, meaning we have a rare look into how really the first generation of space explorers really got around."

Cook then moved on to a more relevent topic, "So, how is the S.S. Avalon comming along for being moved? Any progress? I heard that the Windsor was assigned to take care of moving the station." Cook then waited for any reply really.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

Tom,Vincent,James full Staff meeting in 5 minites we have many things to discuss
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Andros

*turns to face Hobson*
What is it Hobson ?

*then turning to see will enter then putting his attention back on ransom*

Let me get this straight, you want in return for this food and medicine on this padd, you want in exchange a Fighter wing and defense platforms ?

The Fighter wing is possible, but my men would be very hard pressed to disobey the person you put in charge of them, seeing as how they preffer to act on there own Volition to protect a starbase.

There own Commander can take care of them, They wont listen to any of your officers.  They will do what I say and protect this station but they wont comply with one of your men being in charge of them, Especially a None knight.

As far as the weapons platforms who told you we had them ?.  Even if we allowed you the spec's for the weapons platforms what is stopping you from using the platforms for more of an Offensive purpose ?

Vincent Garhart

Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

mwnesbitt90

=^= Ransome if you can hear me i'm coming to get you actualy i'm sending the Nearest Vulcan Fleet into federation space to find your ship.=^==^= This is Prince Nesbitt to any Vulcan Ship in the area, Sir this is Vulcan Ship 23564 attack class alpha what do you need, You need to lock unto my signal and make all possible speed for this possition, Sir we have you at maximum warp we'll be there in 3 hours, thats not fast enough push those engins into the red i want to see you in two hours. Nesbitt Out=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)