• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

Ay sir, running scans. Should only take a few minutes.

*Teranis starts pushing away at buttons on his Lcars screen to run long range scans of the anomoly*

I, I... Just dont get it. These readings are so abnormal sir. Its got all the readings of an a class nebula however it has temperal readings as well. and its getting bigger! I suggest when we get there we stay 50,000 kms away from it to be sure. It shuold still be close enough to runs more scans.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Teranis

(OFF: wheres clark? cmon its going well atm we cant go inactive... and wheres swift??)
Lt. Commander Teranis

Teranis

Sir, ive heard of that name before. He was an Admiral based on Station Avalon. He's an El Aurian. He retired and left starfleet in search of his family. Being the species that he is its quite normal for us to find him here however strange it may be.
Lt. Commander Teranis

Nocturnus

Imitates the gesture of welcome and slightly tilts head towards the forcefield. "it would seem teh good doctor isfollowing standard protocol and has me encased behind a forcefield.  At least it's better then the Brig.  Tara Tara... llollock.... name sounds familer, i wonder if it was possible I knew someone of your line sometime ago... oh never mind me, it will come to me.  AS for talking to you, well, I think we need to talk yes, but I have nothing that cant' be said in front of hte rest of hte crew.  I'm just surprised you guys are here actually.  If you's are truely  from the man made rift, you guys are a very very long way from home."  *waves at the doctor, u done yet Lt?
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook looked around, he seemed a little nervous, after all, as XO, he was responsible for the well being of the crew, and this seemed likely to get out of hand.

He cleared his throat. "I actually, concur, the doctor needs his room... this is not a Galaxy class sickbay... we are on a defiant class starship and it is getting a little cramped. We can move this discussion to the conference room... but we do need to make sure that he doesn't have anything that might cause us problems." He could see the view points on both sides.

"I also think that we should give the Admiral some room as well, after all, here he is on a fellow Star Fleet ship, and we are treating him like we were paranoid kids of the dark." He then tugged on his tunic and looked around, his eyes showing concern and worry... having just used his first real act as the XO of the ship. He was hoping he did it correctly.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Julian

**Mirror Julian* (oh yeah thats right baby!! im female in this one :P)

***Incoming transmission - audio & video***

=^=This is Fleet Admiral Julian of the New Terran Empire and Commanding Officer of the Terran Space Station Avalon. I dont usually care about ships coming towards me but i know all about you (Starfleet). I know your going to want to dock. Docking clearance granted at docking ring 5.=^=

**End Transmission**

(ooc: watch what i have planned for when you dock you will be amazed http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> :P)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

(OFF: make sure we are puttong **Mirror name** to stop any possible confusion pls. )

**Mirror Julian**

*Glares at Nocturnus. Then looks at his uniform.*

Taurik back off. Hes still starfleet. We are here to give these heroes praise.

*looks over at Captain Lollock.*

Come come! We have to catch up on recent events.

*Julian was hinting towards the Captain of the Iroquois to follow her as she walked the corridors of the station.*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

"I highly doubt you could defeat me, unless you are genetically enhanced also, in which case I believe we would be evenly matched," Dolan said with a small smile, "In any case, I would still like to look at your weapon sometime before you leave, as it is foreign and could aid us in future battles.  Or perhaps I might be able to enhance it a little if it isn't up to date with our standards?  Increase its power efficiency and keeping the power cell running longer?  Maybe a little stronger phaser blast for that extra punch?  I might even be able to increase the firing rate by 10% and still do the same amount of damage it currently does."

Dolan was slightly put out by not getting to examine the weapon sooner, but hoped to see it before the Starfleet officers left.  If not...well, he could always try out that new sensor he designed.  Hopefully he could just tempt Swift to hand it over for about 15 minutes.  Dolan was offering quite a bit to a foreigner.  He hoped Swift might offer something in return.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

William Richerd

Mirror Richerd

At that moment, a Marine walked into the station meeting room, he had a variance of a Rifle on his back and he had a scar underneath his eye. He went up to the Admiral.

"I have the daily mining reports Ma'am. As well as am wondering why you sent your science officer to the planet again." He sounded like he wanted to be doing other things, but he had come up with the last shipment for the shift and had felt to deliver it himself, so he could see the Starfleet officers himself, around his band was a piece of equipment similar to what the Jem Hedar used to pilot their ships, however his seemed to be geared to a biological reading as he looked at each starfleet officer.

"I am General William Richerd of the Terran Marine Corp. I must thank you for  your help in giving my men the edge in weapons to help defeat our enemies." He didn't comment on Swift since he felt that they already knew.

However he looked at the Klingon Captain. "Q'Pla Captain." He pounded his fist to his heart before standing at attention, most likely taking on the duty of a bodyguard now.

((That was suppose to be hello in Klingon, don't know how to spell it, sorry.))
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Nocturnus

Mind you, unless things on my side have drastically changed.. the rebels stand no chance against Avalon.  The Station even without ships and crew can dhanle it self, thanks to some rather powerful allies.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tara Lollock

MIRROR LOLLOCK--"Only the strong and couragous deserve any freedom"

LOLLOCK-- "With all do respect. That is crazy! How can people display their honor in battle without the freedom to fight and rise above their cirecumstances. They deserve the right to die a glorious death, if they should be so lucky."
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

"Ma'am after Kirk and Sisko I really don't think you can hold on to any idea of non interference." Swift said, he fired out the pulse phasers to take out a torpedo that was heading right for them. He disagreed but he followed orders. "I mean Sisko started a rebellion, that's hardly keeping out of peoples affairs. They also managed to build a replica of a defiant class ship. Seriously the damage is done."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook was making six different back ups of the scans that were coming into the ships computer banks. "On it Ma'am." he turned to face the Captain as well. "I must side with Swift Sir, We need to survive and if..." The ship shook under Mirror ship phaser banks. "Well... we need to do more then have our shields up... but..." He turned around and smiled.

"Captain, we are approaching the rift..." The ship shuddered a little before internal dampeners took over, "We are approaching the eye of the vortex... thirty seconds before entry."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

**Lollock enters the brisge and takes her seat in the center of the command center.**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Julian

(off: hmm didnt know you could rename it but ok lol nice name btw)