• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: "The Dark Side"

Started by Julian, August 13, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

*runs the Admirals code through the database.*

His Authorisation code is a Starfleet Command code. Its authentic and only members of Starfleet Command have those codes. I dont think these rebels are resourcefull enough or smart enough to get our command codes.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Apodae Swift

"Interesting, telepathy as well? Nice. I guess these images were designed to frighten me. Might have worked on someone else, you know, someone who hasn't faced a telepath and come out on top before. So why don't you just let me know when you want to face me man to man instead of using little tricks." Swift said casually, he then began employing a mind blocking method. He began to run through mathematical equations in his head, this way his mind was full of noise. He had gotten the idea from Babylon Five. "Also please be kind enough to stay out of my mind, it is rude to poke inside a persons thoughts without asking. Don't you think? Might want to work on being respectable, just an idea mind. Doubt you could achieve it. Most people with powers tend to develop a god complex, like yourself, and as such think they are above others. People with special abilities are equal to everyone, might want to remember that before you become a Magneto wannabe or the next Khan." He added before following Julian and the two Lollocks. This Taurik guy made him not want to leave the captain alone with anyone from the Mirror-verse, they seemed a volatile bunch. He wondered what ever happened to the good old days when slinging insults never actually came down to violence.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

Okay......

Lieutenant, i want continuous scans and let me know if anything peaks your interest.

I see no reason to alter course or speed, Ensign.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

"What can I say commander, I'm a fan of 21st century TV. Back then it was all about saving the pandas." Swift said to Commander Cook. "Wait you probably don't even know what TV is. You have to see Star Wars, and Stargate SG-1 is a brilliant series. Then of course there is Battlestar galactica and Heroes is worth a watch." He only just realise Julian said they could walk around the station freely. "Well I'm going to go explore, if that's alright with you Commander, captain." He said to Lollock and Cook, he was going to scope this place out in case they were attacked or had to do the attacking. He also had a vague idea about hacking in to a computer terminal to see if what these people were saying was true. That or he could go and hustle some latinum off whoever was in the bar, so many decisions to make...
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Apodae Swift

Swift acted instantly, he took one of phasers off his belt and held it up. "What the frack? That is an act of aggression." He tapped his comm badge. "Swift to security teams, activate code five." Six members of security were beamed in to his current location. "Code six as well." His rilfe was beamed out in to space and replaced with a new one. "Now you just stole federation technology. I would like all that technology erased form your systems." He tapped his comm badge. "Swift to Iroquios load torpedo bays, get a lock on our signals, and prepare to fire." He let go of his comm badge. "We are currently inside your shield radius and I think a couple of torpedoes would put a nasty dent in your hull. We have scanned this station and we know it's falling apart, you couldn't defeat our ship with everything you have. So it really wasn't a good idea to try and incapacitate my weapon now was it? I knew the Mirror Universe would be evil... I mean look at this Taurik guy. Then there is that crazed Marine who I should have knocked out. Then Dolan who in this universe likes to steal technology from people who are supposed to be allies. Captain we should leave now and find our own way out. Let these guys get destroyed by the damn rebels for all I care."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Nocturnus

With your permission captain lollock...  *looks at ransom* I am curious to hear more of your adventures since last we met.  Although we met under interesting circumstnaces,,, i get the odd feeling much ahs changed here.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Will Karelia

(OFF: You can't hear that. That's on an enemy cruiser a few dozen AU away.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julian

***Mirror Julian***

Umm ok? Well uh you cant really have access to a felian unless you buy one. THey are slaves you know. Maybe you could rent one from the Promenade?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Voyager

**Mirror Dolan**

Dolan was alerted by the red alert and went back to his lab as fast as his genetically enhanced body would take him.  He noticed that the few long ranged sensors that were still in operation had picked up a couple dozen vessels that didn't have Empire signatures.  When he saw the I.K.S. Vengeance was one of the vessels, he let a whole slur of swear words spill from his mouth.

Dolan grabbed the prototype transporter and transported to the Ops Deck right next to the tactical station just as Taurik asked, "What the hell is going on here?"

"It's Karelia," answered Dolan as he hurriedly started the emergency power shift, which transfered power from all non-essential systems not including the holographic imager to weapons and shields.  Power from essential systems including life support were reduced to a bare minimum.  The few shuttles the station had were preparing to launch and defend the station.  Dolan also prepared to turn off the holographic imager in case its purpose of deception was completed and shuttle all the extra power to weapons and shields, which Dolan had made sure months ago that the systems could handle the extra power.

"Torpedoes ready to be fired, phaser banks fully charged, shields at maximum, shuttles ready to go," reported Dolan rapidly as he continued to monitor Karelia's fleet.

A station beeped and Dolan went over to it and said, "Admiral, Karelia's hailing us."
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Jeroen Bode

occ= are you through te rift now? because we would love to get this mission on the way...
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

OFF: im going to speed this up real quick

Sounds good Sir.

Helm, we have clearance, go ahead and take us into docking bay one.

=/\= All senior staff report for a debriefing at 0800 tomorrow morning on SS Avalon. Until then we are going to have R&R until then.=/\=

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

Swift stretched and then headed for the station, this missions had caused his normally cool and friendly nature to be tested and figured relaxing would help centre himself again. If not he was sure the consumption of a lot of blood wine would do the trick.

((OOC: I can't apologise enough for not posting. I have been very busy recently with university work. Again. Sorry.))
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

OFF: I renemed it lol I had technical difficulties starting a new one so this was easier lolol

"Die well!"

Julian

(OFF: ok guys heres where it gets interesting. Lollock your mirror your is the xo please read the desc of what the xo of the sation was gonna be like in my nice big post in mission planning http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> ok in this universe the Iroquois was recently destroyed by an unknown force while protecting a freightor. (sound familiar?) the miror Iroquois was captain'd by Commander Weasly Cook, XO Teranis and third in charge Doctor Valen starchaser, who was also the helmsman. Mr Swift was head of tactical as well as engineering and Mr Clark the ops/communications officer. All presumed dead. so the communicae when lollock sees herself is going to be weird. once she has read her job desc she gonna be really freaked out. Oh. guess what. the station has nothing to do with the anomoly. the station cant even read the anomoly as its running at half capacity. the weapons scan teranis did are fakes to scare people away. The anomoly is actually being made by terran rebels. thtas right terrans. no marine in this universe. see we have things planned out big time!! http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> the terrans are the miror universe version of our marines. much more strict and care about noone but themselves. the terran rebels plan was to sabatague our station sieze control and build up a force large enough to take on the terrans. plan failed i guess hey? now this little bit ive added in myself just now. hope ya like it cook :P ok  when you went through. which Teranis is about to tell you. on the other side of the rift are about 20 terran rebel ships. they arent big they arent strong but together could do alot of damage to the newly repaired Iroquois. It was the attack fleet about to head to our Avalon however you intercepted it. my suggestion is to beam the device thats creating the anomoly (its on the ship that wont have shield up cause a beam is coming from its deflector array :P hint hint) and close the rift and head to the mirror station for backups asap cause their gonna be mad. so far thats all ill tell yas cause thatl be a couple of days of posting if your all active enough http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>:) have fun guys!!!http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

Ensign belay that order to go to warp.

Commander. see if you can get that device. We need to close that rift. We'll work on getting home later but for now we have to protect the Ferderation. If not we may have to destroy it.

"Die well!"