• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teranis

OFF: sorry dude, i knew that so i dont know y i put ensign lol. I edited the post http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

IC:

*Teranis was just entering in the last calculations to stabilize the main deflector, when he recieved a transmission from Lt. Nonir*

1/8th it is.

*Teranis then finished his calculations and went over to another console to activate helm controls. He activated the impulse drives to move at 1/8th for 4 seconds. The ship slowly but surely was moving again.*

Its working Lt. thankyou. Please come back so you can help me with the weapons array.

=^=Teranis to the Bridge. Sirs, we have impulse engines again, and the main deflector has been stabilized. All thats left out of the main systems is the sensors, which Comm Cook is working on, the weapons, which both myself and Lt. Nonir will be working on, and the warp drive. Thats end my report so far sirs, will contact you when the weopns are online. Teranis out.=^=
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Halcyon

"Opening channel."

Hal began the process of cloning herself to the Heraani computer core, which took a surprisingly short amount of time. Then, the Hal clone sifted quickly through the entire Heraani database, sorting out directories and files, and streaming them through a neural link between herself and the real Hal. Meanwhile, back on the Iroquois, Hal was recieving the data and disseminating it to the ship's computer core. In seventeen minutes, she chimed in.

"Sir, I have their entire database. However, I need to set the engine core on the hulk to overload, as I cannot safely delete my clone from their computer, and to allow that core intact is just asking for the Heraan to stumble upon my matrix."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Halcyon, their not idiots. By your calculations how long can we fool them?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

Teranis whats your status?

Commander Cook, how are our deceptions coming?

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

"They are coming along quite well ma'am." Swift told her. "I have fixed the pulse phasers and aligned them so they should fire correctly. I just need to check the console to solve the torpedo tube problem and then get on the the energy transfer systems for the shields. The torpedo tubes may take me some time, besides an engineer is probably better suited to dealing with energy transfer systems.." Her told her, in truth he could have fixed both but he couldn't let her know that.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Apodae Swift

Swift closed a panel on the security console and then gave one of his tools a little spin before putting it in the box. He had been stalling for time but once he heard they were ready to leave he quickly finished it off.
"Commander Lollock we have full torpedo control back and according to my readings are shields are back to full strength. However I would suggest having an engineering team overhaul the port pulse phaser once we get back to USS Avalon." Swift suggested as he stood by the security console and prepared for battle. He had quantum torpedoes loaded in to all the bays and phasers fully charged. He would raise the shields once the engineering teams were back on the Lothlorien.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Teranis

=/\=Teranis to the bridge, Sirs, if i slow our speed down to warp 9 even, i can use the extra power and reroute it to the main sensor relay. It may give us the extra boost we need.=/\=
Lt. Commander Teranis

Teranis

*Teranis was close to the Starboard Port Nacelle furiously tapping on a command console. Meanwhile the Lt. that came with him was close by helping contain the plasma leak.*

Lt: There that should do it sir try now.

*Teranis hit a button on the command console and a noise could be heard coming from the Starboard Nacelle*

Teranis: It worked, good work Lt.

*he then saw Mr Cook climb down the ladder and ask for assistance*

Commander. I could use as many hands as possible.

=^=Teranis to the bridge. The plasma leak has been sealed. However i doubt i will be able to get the warp drive active any time soon, we lost too much plasma. If at best i might be able to get about warp 3 at max. I have my teams repairing what we can. I just had Commander Cook come down. Thanks for the extra help i need it. Teranis out.=^=

Mr Cook if you'll follow me. Lt. stay here and monitor the Nacelle, let me know if anything goes wrong!

Lt: Aye sir.

*Teranis and Commander Cook then headed back to main engineering*

Our next priority is to get the sensors online. I will have to leave that with you. I need to work on getting the Deflector stabilized, and the weapons back online.
Lt. Commander Teranis

Nonir

*...Robert sat as the suggestions flew out and he thought for a moment. and then spoke out...*

"Halcyon, do we not have a cache of anti-matter mines? According to me calculations about two mines would be sufficient enough to disable the shields of a Heerani ship. Now with our twenty mines we can easily get rid of the shields of ten Heerani ships and I know we have all sorts of chaos to plunge out of our torpedo tubes. Photon, quantum, hellfire, transpahsic, and tri-cobalt masters of disaster. With a couple spreads of those I am quit sure they may reconsider. Our only problem would be the reloading time. Our crews would have to be right on top of things with another torpedo on hands has one fires. because by the time we get our third or forth spread out they might realize that we don't have a task force backing us up but only a couple probes and shuttles."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Halcyon

"Please, Commanders, you both underestimate my autonomy. I am perfectly capable of forming my own hologram in Torpedo Control, as long as emitters are in place."

A shapely hologram of the AI appeared next to the torpedo conveyors. She quietly walked to the racks, lifting a torpedo easily as tractor beams and gravity fields simulated her strength.
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Swift, status of the Herrani vessels?

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

OFF: Sry for that i did recieve the message. I deleted the thread for other reasons. Welcome aboard and i look forward to having you join the fun.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Tahnk you.
Captain, i'm firing quantom torpedoes........ damn, the torpedoes targeting device failed. Attempting again......

**The ship shook, Lollock had to regain her bearings before firing again**

Firing Quantum torpedoes........ direct hit, the lead ships navigational systems are offline.

Captain, we need to get the hell out of here. That last hit took targeting scanners offline. Shields are at 32%.

Today may be a good day to die afterall.

"Die well!"

Nonir

Engineering

*...As soon as the turbo lift hit the engineering floor he walked out and approached Lt. Commander Teranis...*

"Commander, Lieutenant Nonir reporting in to give you a hand."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">