• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apodae Swift

"Ma'am I would advise against just throwing them at the Heeran ships, instead I suggest setting the reactors of the probes to overload and arming the torpedoes and making them slowly approach the Heeran vessels. They are bound to tractor or teleport them to their vessel at which point they will explode." Swift suggested as he let off some bursts of phaser fire.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

Yes engage at one qiuarter impulse, set as course following the beacon. Remember that we want to be a ship in distress.

Commadner can we vent some more plasma?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

Welcome to the Iroquois Captain. . . . Titan, correct?

**He nods**

Well captain i'm glad to meet you however, i certainly wish it were under better circumstances. I'd like you to meet Lieutenant Nonir, helm Commander Teranis, our Chief Engineer, Commadner Cook, our science officer, and ensign Swift, the acting CTO.

If there are no objections i would like to begin repairs immediatly. Is the briefing room ok with you Captain? I would like take a moment to asses our situation. I would also like to have a small group of your senior engineering officers join us as well sir, their services will no doubt be needed.

OOC: The CO is on an LOA i'm the acting CO for the time being.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Will Karelia

"Thank you, but it's not me that needs the welcoming. You deserve this, and it's been a long time coming."

Will looked to his PADD, and then spoke. "Computer, bring Hal online."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Halcyon

"Command codes transferred, Admiral."

Hal looked at the new captain, and shot him a smile of admiration. "I've perused your record in Starbase Avalon's computer system, Captain, and I find it most impressive. It will be an honor to work with you."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Tara Lollock

**Lollock stands up and look directly to the Captain.**

Captain, admiral Karelia ordered us to investigate a distress call from a civillian frieghter. I've already ordered course change and brought us to yellow alert. By the way, Admiral Karelia also mentioned that the message, although garbeled, did mention the Heraan.

"Die well!"

Nonir

"Commander our current speed is currently warp 8.9 and decreasing. There may be a problem with our warp core I cannot be sure. We should check with engineering."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

Captain, i was able to get the shields back online but i'm still trying to taking care of that plasma leak

"Die well!"

Teranis

*after beaming straight back to the ship, Teranis entered engineering, to see all his crew running around frantically like a pack of lost dogs.*

OK everyone calm down! Report!

*listens to the ensign's report on whats happened*

Ok. We need to contain the plasma leak. thats our first priority!

Ensign i want you working on keeping our shield strength up

Ensign: Aye sir *the ensign walks over to a command console and monitors shield stabilization*

Teranis: You and You *pointing to 2 crewman* i want you both to work on basic repairs around the ship.

Lt. your with me were going to seal that leak!

*everyone starts working on getting the ship operational again*
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Teranis

Engineering

=^=Well we have impulse sir, so we aren't dead in the water anymore. Getting us to warp however will take a while. I've just finished doing what i can on the weapons systems and was about to contact you. The only problem is the targeting matrix is fryed and i cant just replicate a new one. We will need to use the dry docks for repairs. Til then, the targeting systems will have to be controlled manually. I am going to start working on the warp drive now. I estimate say an hour at least til i can get the drive active again sir.=^=
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Tara Lollock

OFF: Where is everyone?http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>?

"Die well!"

Honora

OFF: *reportng for duty as an engineering officer. i will be taking place of the NPC taking care of the Starboard Nacelle*

Edited by Admiral Julian Mon 22nd January 2007

Apodae Swift

((OOC: For future reference my character wouldn't be looking eager, more sort of cool with a look of indifference and perhaps the slight beginnings of a smile on his face.))

"Thank you ma'am, though it really didn't tax me very much." Swift said with a slight grin. "I look forward to being sent on more missions, hopefully though they will be a little more challenging and a little more fun. I'm sure 'vital' cover that quite well."

"Sir, the Heerani fleet has warped into the freighters sector and are sending out many scout ships. If we keep going at our current rate of speed then we will not avoid the enemy and we will lead them straight to Avalon. My recommendation, Sir, is to lay low for a little bit and then wait and see what they do. We cannot risk Avalon." Nonir said.

"Sir if I may make a suggestion?" Swift said walking forwards a little. "Avalon has two thousand phaser banks and nearly a hundred torpedo tubes, not to mentioned really powerful shields. If anything I suggest we slow down a little and lure the whole lot of them right to Avalon and let the station wipe them out of the sky. If we are lucky there might even be a few ships docked that can come out and join the fray. Either way it's much better then turning round and trying to face them head on, believe me if the station had no armaments I would be the first to suggest it. But seeing as how we have a station with enough fire power to pretty much destroy anything put infront of it, I think we should use it."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

Therefore i get the pleasure of getting beat up by the recoil.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Alright. But lets destroy the lead ship first. THAT will show that we eman business. Ensign, focus all power on the lead shups reactor core and fire at will.

"Die well!"