• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 6: Temples of Sordinan

Started by Nismos, January 14, 2004, 07:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Vorak

*The turbolift doors slide open and reveal Flag Admiral Vorak. He steps onto the bridge and looks at Fleet Admiral Karelia and captain Nismos.*
"Greetings, captain. I have called Commodore Hedford to come aboard immediately as well. As soon as he has arrived, you may depart."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Hedford

"Thank you miss Lollock, it will be good spending a night in a comfortable bed again.:"

Hedford follows the Commander into her office

"So Commander, I wasn't totally briefed on our mission. Could you please tell me what our destination is, I don't want to embarrass myself infront of the admirals http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

"Take your station, Lieutenant. What's going on with the cloud?"

"Die well!"

Silok

Ensign - Chief of OP's on USS Tiberon
Race: Vulcan

Tara Lollock

"Die well!"

Nismos Meridian

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die, prepare for RAMMING SPEED!"-Worf

Silok

"Right, logic dictates a fast action, but not unplanned. I suggest we use a probe. it will use less power from our own systems as probes have power to go into far distances. and wouldn't take up a torpedo that might be needed"
Ensign - Chief of OP's on USS Tiberon
Race: Vulcan

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Sorry, been very busy lately.)

"Captain, we are within visual range of DS12."

Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Soran

yeah because being klingon might provoke you into a fight?....... *realizes what he said* ohh..... I am sorry commander, I did not mean anything by that. please forgive me, you are a very nice person.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Soran.jpg" border="0">

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Oh, you wanted an actual message, I thought we would just assume it went through...)

=/\= Tiberon to Evolution and Revox. We will be leaving for Avalon Station now. Have a safe journey. Tiberon out. =/\=

Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Vorak

"What is the estimated time of arrival at Avalon Station?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

FredLazarus

Lazarus's console gives a sound, and he turns to see it.
"Captain, I am reading that the energy cloud is retreating, its cleared all it had...."
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga