• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Refitting"

Started by Nathen Keller, February 12, 2007, 04:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mason

Mason puts a smile on his face
"Ha ha ha Simpson, I sure hope i dont run into Captain Keller."

Mason begins to head up to the bridge with Mr.Simpson
"Thank you Simpson for being a friend."
"I did once think about quitting Starfleet for the marines. But that was before i met Maguid Velotian. How a Human and a Romulan became best of friends is anoter story for another time."

"Needless to say i've made a life for myself now with Starfleet, and i'm going to try to do the best with what i have been given."

As Mason enters the bridge he notices the XO and ackowledges him
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

Balkazar

"Keller, thank you for being my slave." he said with a snicker.

"Oh we cant forget your here, Admiral.  You Navy boys are too high on yourselves.  Navy never belongs out in space where marines are concerned.  Never!." he said towards the figmented, Admiral.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

While everyone had been talking, Richerd had slipped out into the turbo lift and went to do the assignment that had been given him.

William Richerd walked in at that moment from the turbo lift to report that he had finished watching the people stock the medical facility when he witnessed the act. He paled and right away went to 1st Lt. Nesbitt. "Easy there, they may play rough, but they are good leaders." Richerd then offered his hand to help the new officer up. He knew that they were only acting as tough and tumble marine high officers, but only to the new recruits.

He then turned to Balkazar. "Oh, weapon stores are all stocked, and I made sure that they were to Marine standard." He said with a salute, trying to lead by example and not by force.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Balkazar

"Good, thank you.  I hear you have pilot training ? For the time being Ill have you as the pilot if you wish to accept it.  Besides, I need you to help fix helm on this ship.  Its been in storage for far to long."

Will Karelia

"And that is where you are wrong, Colonel. The captain of this ship is a naval Starfleet officer, as is the first officer. You will treat them with the respect they deserve as your superiors. I'll not have my officers biting each other's heads off because they think one or the other owns this vessel. Remember that traditional Starfleet officers as well as Starfleet Marines are both under my command. And if I say you'll be working together, you will. And the chain of command will be respected. I don't care, Colonel, if you were wearing a General's star, you are still under the command of both the captain and first officer. And when I stay Starfleet Marine, Colonel, I mean just that. You have this notion that you are different and somehow separate from Starfleet, and you are not. You were trained to fire a rifle rather than fire a torpedo, to sprint rather than maintain a warp field. This does NOT make you better than them, nor are they better than you. I expect you to drop this superiority complex you have. Are we understood?"
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

mwnesbitt90

"nesbitt returns to see the Colonel in the gown: (he hold back a laugh and continues) ahh... my good friend Balkazar how are you feeling. "Nesbitt pulls out his tricorder and starts scanning the colonel. Nesbitt see something odd but its sure what it is. Colonel have you had a fall lately it seem that you have two broken ribs that your been walking with.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

mwnesbitt90

=^= Nesbitt to all officers i am still needing people to report for physicals, dont make me call you out one by one.=^=

William Wallace

OOC: Understood Colonel I would have done similar really.

OOC 2: Keller is a Major not a Captain.

IC: *Bridge*

Walking back onto the bridge I told the Colonel Balkazar of the Captains wish to see him. He then entered the Ready room.

=/\= Commander Wallace to Captain Richerds. Please report to the bridge. I have a need to discuss something with you that Captain Titan and I both believe to be useful on a ship like this. =/\=

I then move to the centre seat and take it waiting for Captain Richerds to report.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Richerd

William Richerd had walked in at those words, He saluted to the Admiral, having served as both a Marine and then as a Navy boy, and back to Marine, he knew that Navy had their fair share of problems. "Don't worry sir, I will keep him in line, besides, I think I have an old friend that would lik holo pictures of this ship." He laughed and then walked up to Balkazar.

"Captain Richerd Reporting for duty sir." Since it was not war time, he was saluting all the higher ups. He had stepped out of the way for Lois to traverse into the turbo lift. One thing that William Richerd didn't get was the harsh joking that went on between Starfleet and the Marine core.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Andrew Yates

"I think you may be right. I will walk to back to the Evolution. Colonel when I get back I want a full diagnostic of the ship. DO NOT replace anything yet."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

mwnesbitt90

I will need at least 20 med packs with 50 cc's of Leporazine(resuscitative drug), a hypospray filled with Melorazine, and 60 cc's of Tricordrazine in each as well as a Corticol Stimulator, Dermal Regenerator, and of course a Defibrillator.

Balkazar

<Noticing the rather unexpected arrival of Admiral Karelia, Balkazar gives him a short salute and got down to the point>

"Nothing, Admiral.  Just a MINOR! disagreement between Naval and Marine personel.  Naval seems to have a god complex and tried to take over this MARINE vessel.  I was just reminding the Commander here that he and his people are only here because you High command think that this ship should be operated by naval personel.  I was just reminding the Commander that he is guests here and to stay out of the way of the marines.  I was also reminding him that he and his people are only here to operate the vessel not order my men around like they were under his command.  Which they are not." Balkazar explained to Karelia knowing by reputation that he was a fair man.

Balkazar

"Yeah, its the life of a marine.  We are bound to get injuries and we try not to let it effect us.  Besides the field medic patched me up the best he could.  Is there a problem I should be made aware of?"

Mason

Mason responds to Maguid
"Indeed, these guys are pro's. Only the best i heard got accepted to serve abroad this ship. Which explains why we're here" laughs mason

Mason notices John Simpson enter the bridge
"Watch yourself Maguid! Another one of those marines has entered the bridge. These marines where trained to kill romulans, you'd better stand behind me for safety until we know his intensions."
Lt Mason -
*Awaiting a ship*

mwnesbitt90

Nesbitt stands up and asks Mr. Velotian to follow him to exam room one,
"alright you can strip and wait here i will be right back!" Nesbitt returns with a tricorder and  a medical file. "Alright it looks to me like i will have to complete an in depth examination it appears that you havnt any information to be transferred to me," Nesbitt scans him with the tricorder and does the sex organ exam when he completes he says " alright Mr. Velotian you appear to be in good health you may return to your duties, your cleared for service" "Thanks for stopping in its so hard to get people to report," Nesbitt chuckles