• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Flag Admiral's Office

Started by Vorak, September 21, 2004, 09:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

"Ah, greetings, captain. I see you are fast. Very good. Hmmm... ambassador? I have been in the embassy recently, and I could not find any of our ambassadors. Maybe they are all on shoreleave or attending negotiations on other planets."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Tonight at 0700 hours would be my normally scheduled dinner time. Is that agreeable to you?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Very well, he may join this meeting too."
*He touches his commbadge.*
"Admiral Vorak to Ambassador Gordon, please report in my office. Vorak out."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez furiously mutters some bad words as he storms out of the corridor back to the Evolution...*
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

Retired Admiral Nesbitt walks in and waits for the Flag Admial while waiting he notices Admiral Julian and Saluts he then looks at hodson expecting somthing out of him.  He leaves a note for Vorak..

=====NOTE======

Dear my friend,
my request has been in for three days now just wondering what is going to happen?? I am excited to get back to service my retirement is soo bloody boring!! thank you for your help and again please i would really enjoy such a position!
Thank you,
Retired Admiral Nesbitt
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Mike Nickerson

The door slides open, and Doctor Nickerson enters the room.

"Captain Nickerson, reporting as ordered, Admiral."

Fleet Captain Michael Nickerson
Chief Medical Officer,
Avalon Station
"Far be it for me to turn up the chance to be a hero..."

Vorak

"Very well. That is settled then. Please follow me to Ops, so I can order another desk to be placed in my office where you shall work at."
*Vorak leaves his office and enters Ops.*
"Attention, officers. I would like an extra desk installed within 2 hours, in my office. On this padd are all specifications required. Please meet my new personal assistant and secretary, Ms. Love."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Simon Rajnus

*simon Rajnus chimes in at Voraks office waiting for his return*

OOC**when you get here Vorak.............This is what will be said.........

""Admiral I need to innoculate you of a deadly Virus that seems to turn Vulcans into Primitives........*innoculates the admiral with his permission*.........My doctor as we speak is working to innoculate the rest of the Vulcans aboard your ship.............I apologize for our hasty departures but once when my doctor is done We will be leaving..........Good luck Admiral *salutes and leaves*

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

dutchman

http://mars.walagata.com/w/sirius000/_NEWIDDutchman.jpg" border="0">

Vorlok

Off: What a good idea, http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Mischief is my name, Mischief is my game.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/Avaon/Vorlok.JPG" border="0">

KHa Var

"My ship and crew are at your disposal.  They will be glad to hear news of a battle with a worthy opponent.  Further more, I suggest that I take my ship into the enemies territory to scout for their fleet's current position.  As it is the only ship available to you with a cloak."
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Vorak

*Vorak listens carefully and frowns. He then contemplates on the situation for a few moments, before responding.*
"Mr. Comm One, before I say anything, please do note that I fully understand the logical reasoning of the Delta Alliance in this matter. The Heraan is an extremely dangerous enemy to both the DA and Starfleet, and I agree we stand stronger if we face this danger together. However, simply assembling a large army and attack the Heraan, may not be the best option yet at this time. We know extremely little about the Heraan, as in this battle they appeared for the first time. Since the Na'jigat has never employed their Heraan allies in the past, it would appear they are changing their strategy in their attacks upon us, which means that their next step could be virtually anything. Secondly, both the Na'jigat and Heraan abandoned the battlefield just moments prior to their complete victory. Something caused them to decide and abandon victory for a more urgent matter, whether it is something that draws them to it, or that has scared them off. I suggest that Starfleet and the DA combine their forces, not only military forcees but also scientific forces, in discovering exactly what happened, and why."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"Mr. Sanchez, you are forgetting your rank and position here. Recommissioning the Evolution is no option. The ship has suffered too much damage and repairs would be too costly for a ship of that age and outdated technology. Taking that ship into space again now would be a large risk, and I cannot permit it. The matter is closed now, Mr. Sanchez, and I strongly recommend you let it rest if you do not want to endanger your upcoming promotion."
*At that moment, the door chime resounds.*
"That will be Admiral Montrell. Now if you will excuse us, captain, I have work to tend to."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Hodson

Hodson looks at Vorak then asks

"Sir I would like to take command of a starship if possible or be a first officer again just let me know, I'll be in ops."

Tyn

*Tyn dwells in a shrouded portion of the office. She keenly observes the conversations, quirking a brow, smiling, and pondering possibilities of every comment and argument made. She stands wordlessly.*
(>~/(