• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Officers report

Started by , April 19, 2003, 01:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ru afo

John Bensin stated above that he heard a ship was going to be made? If possible could I take a position on it, like Tac/Sec chief? or something like that?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Ruafo.jpg" border="0">

Jeff Keach

Hello Mr. Sirius Meridian. Welcome to DS12.

OFF: I hope that you can contribute to some of these storylines Mr. McCloud. welcome back.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

James Walker

OFF: Ahhh, nothing smells better than fresh meat. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Arturis Bashir

I would like to serve aboard the tiberon, sir.
Lt. Arturis Bashir
Chief of Tactical and Security
U.S.S. Tiberon

Ben Stargate

OFF: No, thats not my real name.
I would apply for a job as helmsman or security officer anywhere on the station or ship

Stephen Clark

Hello sir, I am Stephen Clark I am currently the rank of Lieutenant Colonel as XO of the USS Cortez in the Starpheonix/marines Division I request an assignment preferably at a Star Fleet Naval position Chief of Ops on the Ticonderoga looks good.  I do however request if at all possible if I could transfer my rank to Commander.

Lieutenant Colonel Stephen Clark
XO USS Cortez
Starpheonix/Marine Division

Larry Llama

Larry requesting helm position on the ares.

OFF: this is going to be a temporary character for the ares,at least until we can get more people(like a helm officer...etc...)--Malcolm

Larry the Llama

Vorak

Will Karelia, could you please check the Shadowfleet board again? I have spoken to the CO of that division and he has left you a reply there, that you might want to read. Thanks.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Zynth

"Zynth reporting, i would like the position as 3rd-in-charge."
Zynth
CO-Omega Station
Omega Division

Will Karelia

1) Well, Mr. Bensin, the CO position has been reserved, but the XO position is wide open. Would you like it?

2) Mr. Ru afo, the positions Mr. Taylor stated are available, but I must amend that. The Chief of Sec/Tac has been broken into 2 positions, the Chief of Security, and the Armory Officer, aka the Tactical Chief.

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Genas Collins

"Reporting for duty. I belive the marines to be dead at starphoenix so i wish to transferre under my brother in his aquadron"
Flight Officer Genas Collins
Alpha Sqaudron USS New Orleans Fight Wing

Jeff Keach

Very well Ensign Nelson. you may report in to Captain Nismos of the Tiberon.

Your superior officer is Lt. Commander Soran.:)

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Jeff Keach

Ah, good news!

The Tiberon has the chief tactical and security position open if you would like that instead of just a tactical officer. The post will improve the rank to at least Lieutenant, possible that it could be Lt. Commander.
either way please report to the Tiberon.

Avalon Division
Executive Officer,
Second in Command

Ben Stargate

I would apply for a job as helmsman or security officer anywhere on the station or ship

Jeff Keach

My apologies for the lateness.

Tom kazansky:  I am afraid that is appears the fighter squadron has been disbanded until such time that more recruits are found for it.  
I will put your name on a waiting list. In the mean time why don't you choose a position from the list below.

Lar Vaxx: there is an open tactical position on the Ticonderoga. Your rank will be ensign please take the corresponding avatar.

Talen: Security officer spot open on the Ares. Rank ensign. take the proper avatar and report to Captain Drex.

Spencer Tal:The choice is yours. These are the positions that are available:

Tiberon:
-Eng. Assistant
-navigator
-Ops officer
-Science assistant
-Diplomat

Ares:
-Tactical officer
-Eng. Assistant
-Helm
-Ops Officer